ubisoft discussions

Quick Suggestions

• oMrN1CEGUYo
    Original poster 1 posts

Been getting this error all day on the Series X. Cannot connect to servers. This is ridiculous.

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• Ubi-Borealis
    Ubisoft Support Staff 6075 posts
    Best Answer

Hello there!

I apologise for the double post. I have merged together several threads about encountering the Snowshoe-328F5E0F into a single Megathread. Creating a single thread helps us to keep all updates and information from an investigation in an easy-to-find place. I apologise if any ongoing discussion has been disrupted by this merge.

As shared by my colleagues within this thread, this error can be caused if your console is not correctly linked to your Ubisoft account, or if you need to reset your account password.

We would recommend that you first try resetting your account password. If you are having trouble resetting your password, or if this error persists after resetting your password, please can you open a support ticket so our team can take a closer look.

Thanks! 😊

Official Response
  • Vaders5OFirst
    1 posts

My husband is connected, can send invites to others but not me. He sends them and I never get them. On the main menu in FC6 I don't see the store, and when I click on Ubisoft Connect I get Maine F15F.

• UbiSushiVamp
    Community Representative 1138 posts

Hello @oMrN1CEGUYo! I am sorry to hear that you are encountering this error message. Please try to reset your Ubisoft account password and let me know if afterwards the error remains. Thank you!

Official Response
  • DavidWBruce
    2 posts

I have been unable to connect to the Far Cry 6 servers on PS5 since launch as always says Maine-15F or Maine-158 and have exhausted all possible ways to fix the issue with no luck.

• DavidWBruce
    2 posts

@ubisushivamp I have a similar issue but cannot access my account.

• UbiSushiVamp
    Community Representative 1138 posts

@davidwbruce Hiya! Could you please create a ticket with our support team for help with accessing your account again to be able to change your password?

Official Response
  • SamseDK
    11 posts

@vaders5ofirst I found a fix!!!! try set your ubisoft from invisible in ubisoft connect launcher (right corner)
    After you chose online, it should work fine.
    I had the same bug, until I was told it was because I was invisible. So I change to ONLINE, and now I can connect to everything!

• Khaleesiburns
    1 posts

My friend is unable to launch co-op or access the store. He’s tried changing his Ubisoft password, as well as restarting the game.

it still gives him the error code Maine- 15f every time.

this is for PlayStation 4

• Ubi-Viral
    2366 posts

@khaleesiburns Hey! Sorry to hear that your friend is getting the Maine-15f error.

Please ask them to contact us directly and we will look into this with them.

They can contact us here.

Thank you.

• KingKawaiiMals
    1 posts

I can't seem to connect to Ubisoft Connect on my PS5. 
    I've tried to do what I've seen some people on the internet do (Change my password) but, that has done nothing. 
    Still getting "An Error Occurred. Attention!: Maine-15F"

To be honest, I'm not even 100% sure if I'm trying to reset the password of the correct Ubisoft account. Because, nowhere can I find out that information. I presume it's the same one that I use for my PS5's email. But, maybe not?
    Since nothing seems to be synced up at all. Some places (Like the Ubisoft App) say they're connected. But this website says I have no PSN connections. 
    Either way. I can't connect to the server. Password has been changed. I've tried resetting everything (PS5, Network, Ect) Tinkered with my settings. Nothing seems to work. 
    The only other thing I can think of trying is deleting this Ubisoft Account and seeing what happens. 

[Edit: 10/10/2021 (19:54)]

Upon further inspection. I seem to have found a potential cause. The password reset may work. However, it would only work if I was actually connected to the right account.
    So, somehow. I have two Ubisoft accounts connected to my PSN account. This one, which is only half connected. Which is why on the app I can see my PSN friends list.
    But, if I load up Far Cry New Dawn, I can see the account it's connected to and it's a totally different one that I do not have access to. So, I've had to send off a ticket to see if someone can help me reclaim access to that account. Because who knows what email I had when I made that account. Must have been years ago.

• A_PIGEON03
    1 posts

@davidwbruce i have the same issue. are you sharing the game from a different account or do you have it on your account?

Edit: Forget about that question, i found another post which said to reset your passsword on ubisoft connect and login. it worked out for me so you should try it.

• Lilbx14
    1 posts

I keep getting this Maine-15f error code and my friends on p5 are playing online FIX THIS [censored] COME ON HOW TF DOES GHOST RECON HAVE ONLINE THAT [censored] [censored] GAME AND YA [censored] UP ON THIS BEAST GAME FIXXXX THIS SHITT TODAY

• danielpoppa
    7 posts

Okay, so I’ve been dealing with this since the game was released.

I played the game until the “guerrilla” mission” and further. Once that mission was finished, I received the message screen saying that the additional content was available, but when I go to the menu, arsenal, amigos, rides, etc., nothing new, nothing from the additional content is avaliable.

I am playing on the Xbox One console.

I have been asking for help to the Ubisoft support service but they have not replied since two days ago and this friday I wont be able to ask for a refund anymore cuz I bought it on the Xbox One store.

Also, on the main menu, I can’t connect to Ubisoft connect, it says Snowshoe-615AAAD error or smth like that. When I click on ubisoft connect it says “an error occurred, ATTENTION: Maine-15F.

I have tried to log into ubisoft connect website and app from xbox live and it wont let me, it asks me to recover my password, and once I change it and lets me try to log in, it says that an error occurred when trying to send the request, try again later. But this has been the same message since almost five days now. When I try to log into ubisoft connect from the phone or the computer it says to link my account, but when I put my username and password it says again that an error has ocurred when trying to send the request.

If I log into ubisoft connect normally, not from xbox live, I see that my xbox account gamename is not the one I am using in my Xbox One. I have tried to unlink it but I have not been able to. I thought that this was the problem, so I created another xbox live account and another ubisoft account to try and do it that way, but when trying to link these two, guess what…. AN ERROR OCCURRED WHEN TRYING TO SEND THE REQUEST, TRY AGAIN LATER.

Please help me out here, Im outta my nerves.

• Ubi-Orion
    Ubisoft Support Staff 1363 posts

@kingkawaiimals

Hey there.

I hope this issue has now been resolved or will be shortly, if you have never previously unlinked a console account from your Ubisoft account we should be able to either recover access to this account for you or unlink your Playstation account from this other Ubisoft account to allow you to connect it to your current one. Console links are intended to be permanent which is why it might show your console is unlinked on your side but it does still need to be permanently unlinked on our side as well, either way we should be able to get this sorted out for you. Thanks!

Official Response
  • danielpoppa
    7 posts

@danielpoppa Okay, so nobody replied to this 😂.

I have actually solved it, if anyone has the same trouble:

Okay, so for anyone who might be having trouble connecting to ubisoft from your xbox account, you have to make sure that the gamertag or xbox account you have linked to your ubisoft connect account is the same that you use on your main xbox console. I asked ubisoft support to unlink mine because it was linked to another gamertag, then I linked it to my main one and everything is working perfectly now. Cheers, and hope its useful for you guys, I’ve been trying to solve it for a whole week.

• Ubi-Orion
    Ubisoft Support Staff 1363 posts

Hey there.

This particular error can be caused if your console isn't linked with your Ubisoft account correctly or if you need to reset your password. Please reach out to us via a support case if you haven't already done so if you have reset your password and the issue persists and we'll investigate further with you. Thanks.

Official Response
  • Ubi-Gizmo
    Ubisoft Support Staff 2297 posts

Hey @vaders5ofirst, sorry to hear that you're experiencing this error. Do you still experience it? Could you please try resetting the password associated with your Ubisoft Account and let me know if that helps?

@SamseDK - Thanks for the assistance regarding this.

Additionally, for confirmation, am I correct in thinking this error code is Maine-15F? And not Maine F15F.

Official Response
  • Ubi-Borealis
    Ubisoft Support Staff 6075 posts
    Best Answer

Hello there!

I apologise for the double post. I have merged together several threads about encountering the Snowshoe-328F5E0F into a single Megathread. Creating a single thread helps us to keep all updates and information from an investigation in an easy-to-find place. I apologise if any ongoing discussion has been disrupted by this merge.

As shared by my colleagues within this thread, this error can be caused if your console is not correctly linked to your Ubisoft account, or if you need to reset your account password.

We would recommend that you first try resetting your account password. If you are having trouble resetting your password, or if this error persists after resetting your password, please can you open a support ticket so our team can take a closer look.

Thanks! 😊

Official Response

Suggested Topics