ubisoft discussions

Quick Suggestions

• Ubi-Borealis
    Ubisoft Support Staff 6075 posts

Hello there @AdelphiFifa!

I apologise for my delayed response. Thank you for taking the time to share a video of the error with us, and for providing us with a succinct recap! I've updated your report to the development team as part of the reopened investigation into this error.

If we require any additional information from you, we will reach out within this thread. Additionally, if we have any updates from the development team, we will be sure to post these within this thread as soon as they are made available.

Thanks! 😊

Official Response
  • Ubi-Oxavo
    805 posts

Hello @sfpeter68 and welcome to Discussions. I am sorry to hear you're experiencing the Snowshoe-52662BB9 error. Could you please confirm for me that issue still persists following the December 15-th hotfix? We are aware that our players experienced this error when tried to load their saves but it should have been resolved by now.

You've mentioned that you could not sync your game as you did not install the Ubisoft Connect Update. Could you please try and reinstall Ubisoft Connect on another partition (please make sure there is a plenty of space for all the updates).
    Should the issue still persists, could you please record the short video showing the error and that your game is fully updated, upload it on any video hosting of your choice and send us the link.

Feel free to get back in touch if you need us.

• DaytonaVid
    1 posts

@ubi-borealis

Hi, having the exact same issue. I had a low disk space warning (granite code) and the game returned me to the main menu. I exited the game, ran disk clean up, deleted 80GB of files in the Windows\Temp folder.

I also ran windows update and did some pending updates, rebooted the machine and re-launched the game. When I click 'continue game' I get the black loading screen and then returned to the main menu with Snowshoe code.

I tried to see if I could restore from the cloud ( I see the uPlay syncs every time I exit) but I don't have any options to restore / download games from the cloud either.

I would really like to see a fix for this.

• Ubi-Borealis

Hello there @DaytonaVid! Welcome to the forums 🙂

I'm sorry to hear that you've encountered this Snowshoe error code shortly after experiencing a Granite error code. Thank you for taking the time to share your report with us, and for letting us know what steps you tried after encountering both errors. I've now shared your report with the development team so they can take a closer look at it as part of the reopened investigation into this error.

We don't yet have any updates to share from the developers at this team. If we require any additional information from you to assist with the investigation, we'll reach out within this thread. Additionally, if we have any new details from the investigation, these will be posted within this thread as soon as they are made available.

Thanks! 😊

Official Response
  • Ubi-Borealis

Hello there,

I'd like to reach out to you all with an update regarding the investigation into the Snowshoe-52662BB9 error some of you have encountered in-game. This issue should have been resolved following the release of Title Update 5. We will now be marking this thread as "Resolved."

If you are still encountering this error in-game, please don't hesitate to share your report within this thread so we can investigate this further. Please include a screenshot of the error message, and let us know what action you took that triggered this error message in-game.

Thanks! 😊

Official Response
  • Ubi-Milky
    Ubisoft Support Staff 3900 posts

Hello everyone.

As we have not received any substantial reports of this issue in over 2 months to confirm this is still occurring, we will be locking this thread.

If you do happen to encounter this issue again, please feel free to create a new thread and name the thread Snowshoe-52662BB9 if this is the error code you encounter, so we may chase this up again, thank you.

Official Response

Suggested Topics