ubisoft discussions

Quick Suggestions

• RoseGamingx
    Original poster 4 posts

I try to start my old profile, but it dont work. There come the Error Code "Snowshoe-52662BB9" and thats it.

What should i do?

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• Ubi-Borealis
    Ubisoft Support Staff 6075 posts
    Best Answer

Hello there,

I'd like to reach out to you all with an update regarding the investigation into the Snowshoe-52662BB9 error some of you have encountered in-game. This issue should have been resolved following the release of Title Update 5. We will now be marking this thread as "Resolved."

If you are still encountering this error in-game, please don't hesitate to share your report within this thread so we can investigate this further. Please include a screenshot of the error message, and let us know what action you took that triggered this error message in-game.

Thanks! 😊

Official Response
  • DruzilSupreme
    2 posts

Reporting an error in Farcry 6 where I received the following message after crashing out of the game back to main menu (approx. 2 hours into game)

"ATTENTION1:snowshoe-52662"
    Please progress in the main campaign to unlock online play

Full reboot and validation have been carred out and I'm unable to re-enter the game. Same error returns. There doesn't appear to be a named save file active any longer.

• DruzilSupreme
    2 posts

@druzilsupreme (Windows 10)

• Ubi-Karl
    Ubisoft Support Staff 1534 posts

Hey @DruzilSupreme, thanks for getting in touch and I am sorry to hear about this issue that you ran into there.

First and foremost, for troubleshooting purposes and specifically for the crash issue - give the following steps a go and see if it helps.

Should this continue to persist, is there any possibility you could provide us with screenshot showing the error message?

Official Response
  • K1D_RUTHLESS
    1 posts

Got the error code Snowshoe-52662BB9

and now my 5 hours of progress is comepletely gone. Im [censored].

• Ubi-Viral
    2366 posts

@rosegamingx

Hey! We are sorry to hear you are having connectivity issues. We advise you to try the following steps : https://www.ubisoft.com/en-gb/help/connectivity-and-performance/article/000063668

If the issue persists, please give us the following information :

- What were you doing when the error occurred?
    - If you're playing co-op, does the error happen for the other player in the session?
    - Screenshot of tracert

Thank you.

• RoseGamingx
    Original poster 4 posts

- What were you doing when the error occurred?
    I just clicked on "continue game" and got the error code while loading. It says that i should play the campagne first before i start co-op.

- If you're playing co-op, does the error happen for the other player in the session?
    I dont play co-op.

- Screenshot of tracert
    https://imgur.com/a/EK4IFb4

• SigurdRage
    1 posts

I am also having this issue, apparently after a save got corrupted, I have been trying to revert to an earlier version but have so far been unsuccessful, even the saver interface in the menu under new game doesn't recognize my save data that I JUST forced a download of from the ubisoft cloud

• Ubi-Viral
    2366 posts

@rosegamingx @SigurdRage Thank you both for replying and thank you for the screenshot of the tracert.

It is strange that you are getting this error, in order to look into this further we are going to need to look more closely at your network on a 1:1 support basis.

Please contact us via a support case here. Once your support case is created please reach back here with your case number.

Thank you.

• RoseGamingx
    Original poster 4 posts

@ubi-viral I created a new game. My save game was deleted, but i dont know why.

• Sayeon
    4 posts

I have the same problem and i don't want to create a new game and lose all my progress. Is there some solution?

Edit : it look like my save was deleted too, at least if i click new game i don't see anything in the menu

Edit2 : i am on pc, and i can see my save file on my computer. (C:\Program Files (x86)\Ubisoft\Ubisoft Game Launcher\savegames\...\5266)

• Sayeon
    4 posts

@k1d_ruthless Same here, but i still find the save on my computer. It just look like the game can't read it.

• SlipTriggeR
    2 posts

Was playing with no problems or bugs until the game suddenly crashed. When I tried to restart and click Continue Game, I get:
    "Continue playing through the campaign to access online features. You have been returned to the Main Menu. Snowshoe- 52662BB9"
    I have 8hrs and 50 minutes of play time.
    Please help.

• SlipTriggeR
    2 posts

@sayeon I have the same probelm. Is there a way to download last save from cloud?

• Sayeon
    4 posts

Here the case number : 15477111

• Sayeon
    4 posts

@sliptrigger I think the save from the cloud is corrupt too. I open a case with the support but i don't think they will be able to do something. I start a new game because i was not really far ( 5-6 hours) but if it happen again i will stop. Right now everytime i stop I make a zip of my save just in case.

• hk821
    1 posts

Can't read my save file.
    please help me.

• Strung.Out2
    1 posts

Hi
    Since yesterday when my game crashed, I can't continue my game. I never played co-op, only regular campaign.
    What should I do to solve this?

Link to a short clip showing the error:
    '>

• Ubi-Borealis
    Ubisoft Support Staff 6075 posts

Hello there!

I have merged together several threads about encountering the Snowshoe-328F5E0F into a single Megathread. Creating a single thread helps us to keep all updates and information from an investigation in an easy-to-find place. I apologise if any ongoing discussion has been disrupted by this merge.

I'm sorry to hear that you've been encountering this error in-game. Thank you for taking the time to share your reports with us. To help us to investigate this issue further, can you please provide us with the following information:

• Which platform do you use (PC/PlayStation/Xbox)?
    • Are you using the Quick Resume / Switcher feature if on console?
    • What were you doing before this error occured?
    • Did this error occur during co-op play? If so, did your partner also receive the error code?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you tried, if any?
    • Are you able to send us a screenshot of the error message? I'd recommend uploading your image to a sharing platform, such as Google Drive or One Drive, as this will allow you to post a shareable link within this thread.

Once we have been able to collect these reports, we can forward the information to the dedicated teams for further investigation.

Thank you 😊

Official Response
  • knechtodawas
    8 posts

I encountered the same error. My story so far: The game crashed due to a full hard disk. Afterwards my save game was corrupted and I was unable to continue the game (recognizable by the snowshoe-52662BB9 error and 1 KB file size of my save files). Unfortunately the corrupted files were already synced to the cloud when I realized this issue. However one of the four save files on my hard disk has not been affected (there are two xxx.char.save files and two xxx.sav.save files in the save game folder).

By doing a backup of this intact file, deactivating cloud sync, starting a new game and copying the backupped file back to the save game location I got the following situation:
    I can continue my game without the snowshoe error. Hooray! However the character is level 1 and has no weapons (due to the xxx.char.save file being created from scratch by starting a new game before) Thus I am not really able to finish the game. Does anybody know if you can use a XXX.char.save file from another user? This would be the only possibility to continue playing I think.

Suggested Topics