ubisoft discussions

Quick Suggestions

• Treamnate
    Original poster 38 posts

I cant play in Co-op because it keeps saying I'm in offline mode so I don't understand how is this game is finished product
    https://imgur.com/a/zonFjJR

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• Ubi-Thrupney
    Ubisoft Support Staff 3127 posts
    Best Answer

Hey everyone,

Thanks so much for waiting while we've looked into this Snowshoe-56D536C3 error. As we'd mentioned, we were getting a fix out for the issue, and this has now happened in today's update. Players should now be able to correctly use online features without encountering this error.

If the error seems to persist anyway, please be sure to run through our troubleshooting guide, in particular making sure you've verified the game files to make sure the update went as it should, and your Windows install is fully updated. Please also see our connectivity guide, making sure to reset your network hardware, go wired if possible, and check for programs on your network that might interfere with your connection, such as firewalls.

To reiterate, the issue should now be fixed, but please let us know if you run into the issue after today's update, and performing the steps listed above. Please be sure to fully describe the issue if it does still happen, so that we can look into that.

Let me know if there's any other thoughts or questions about this at all.

Official Response
  • geloboy12
    8 posts

Has anyone encountered an issue with the game staying offline even if all other multiplayer games work? My Ubisoft Connect isn't offline since Im playing it in Ubisoft+ and I shouldn't be even able to launch the game if so. I've included screenshots of the issue. I can play the main game but the annoying part is it doesn't sync to Ubisoft Connect and cant get any of my DLC as well. Anyone got a fix for this?? Ive done everything in the support forums.

• geloboy12
    8 posts

I meant snow shoe error not shoe drop lol

• insanemindd1985
    1 posts

I was just playing xbox SX with a friend and the showshoe error came up and kicked him from my game. He also lost all progress on the quests.

• geloboy12
    8 posts

@insanemindd1985 that sucks. I can't even play co-op cause it stays offline like that. :((

• Treamnate
    Original poster 38 posts

and also this my preset are high with RTX 2060 and DXR off GPU memory usage around 70% and still keep getting this overlay msg and even in the menu also this is annoying and yes this confirms my Ubisoft connect is online
    https://imgur.com/a/HHBmLO7

• SamseDK
    11 posts

@geloboy12 I have the same:
    I get following error codes: 
    Maine-F444C6A7 - when I click UBISOFT CONNECT in main menu
    Snowshoe-56D536C3 - In main menu when I click on my profile picture in right top corner

• CorruptTarget
    1 posts

I was in the middle of coop and was given the error message Attention! Snowshoe-328F5E0F. Now I'm unable to connect at all

• geloboy12
    8 posts

@samsedk yeah thats the exact same issue Ive been having. Have tried to painstakingly troubleshoot it to no avail. Can anyone who sees this plus give this a like and comment or something so the support team can see it. haha

• geloboy12
    8 posts

@corrupttarget yeaaaah damn man good luck. Let us know if you fix it. Ive painstakingly troubleshooted to no avail haha

• Treamnate
    Original poster 38 posts

Also, club challenges are locked either core or time-limited both are not unlocking and Ubisoft connect is not detecting a single game progression it likes I never played this game
    https://imgur.com/a/ReHkBII

• Morpheus7000
    2 posts

I have been trying to get an online connection in Far Cry 6, but I always get the same error message: "You cannot access this feature while Ubisoft Connect is in offline mode. Snowshoe-56D536C3".

Ubisoft Connect is not in offline mode and I don’t have this problem with other games.

I can't find anything about this specific error code online, and I have tried port forwarding the recommended ports from this support page https://www.ubisoft.com/en-au/help/far-cry-6/article/forwarding-ports-for-far-cry-6/000099033

• Bacheh_Mosbat
    63 posts

I have the same exact issue, game refuses to communicate with Ubisoft connect and shows error message Snowshoe-56D536C3,
    I did turn off the firewall and windows defender, even installed a fresh windows and non of them helped.
    I also checked my club profile and it shows I do not own this game.

• Bacheh_Mosbat
    63 posts

I just talked to their live support, make sure your online status in Ubi connect is not set to invisible mode,
    I can't believe I wasted my whole day fixing this issue while solution was changing my online status.

• Ubi-Nacho
    Ubisoft Support Staff 1736 posts

@morpheus7000 Hi there.

Sorry to hear you're seeing the Snowshoe-56D536C3 error message.

Would you be able to ensure your status is set to online, and not 'invisible' as mentioned by @Bacheh_Mosbat

Let us know if you still encounter this error after trying this!
    Thank you.

Official Response
  • Morpheus7000
    2 posts

@bacheh_mosbat Thank you for the tip. Setting my online status in Ubi Connect from invisible to online solved the problem for me as well.

@Ubi-Nacho Yes after tyring the solution from @Bacheh_Mosbat my problem is gone. I'm glad the solution was easy as that.

• Baiker1988
    1 posts

Привет а как исправить перевод в игре на русский?

• daylight_EX
    2 posts

Yeah I'm having the exact same issue. Nobody from Ubi has contacted you about this?

• geloboy12
    8 posts

@daylight_ex I've contacted support and all they said was to wait as they send the issue to the "team"

• geloboy12
    8 posts

The support team keeps pushing all the typical ways to fix this issue but it doesn't work. They suggest fixing the network and all that but I've done and fixed everything and the issue seems to be on Ubisoft's side so I'm hoping one of the team sees this and at least acknowledges the issue so it can be fixed in the future.

Suggested Topics