ubisoft discussions

Quick Suggestions

• nutball234
    3 posts

Having the same issue since yesterday. I fell off a tower while scouting a FND base and now stuck in a deathloop. I’m on the series x.

• Nocture1001
    3 posts

So, a few days ago, I died, and it caused me to become stuck in a death loop, where I would spawn in, die, reload, spawn in, die, rinse and repeat. I've searched the forum and a few people are having a similar issue to me. Fortunately, I have about a half of a second to open the menu, unfortunately I am locked out of fast travelling, so I cannot fast travel to escape this, as a few people have suggested doing.

Someone, for the love of killing random enemy soldiers, help!

• MrTiiv
    4 posts

@nocture1001 you can try to download WeMod and enable godmode.
    With WeMod you can teleport to a waypoint too.

Let me know if it worked

• Danny200020
    2 posts

I have had the same problem I think it could be on all platforms but I have seen some people have been able to get past it by joining a other player

• Tibs404
    1 posts

I was stuck in the same deathloop after dying to fall damage outside of any mission. The game spawned me in Lozaria, which wasn't my last or closest checkpoint, and I kept instantly dying.
    I fixed it by spamming spacebar during the loadingscreen and opening my parachute that way.

• AwsomSawsom
    2 posts

everytime i spawn i die, i dont have enough time to react and do something.

• Ubi-Viral
    2366 posts

@awsomsawsom Hey! Sorry to hear that you are stuck in death loop. One way to try and break the loop is to try and matchmake or join a co-op session.

Can you try this and let us know the outcome please?

• Ubi-Viral
    2366 posts

@hamsterinbutt Great to hear that you managed to solve this and you are correct it should not have happened.

Apologies for the inconvenience caused by this.

• AwsomSawsom
    2 posts

@ubi-viral i tried joining a co-op session but i still die when i try to load my own game
    *edit* i just loaded into the game and i somehow managed to survive this time

• Ubi-Viral
    2366 posts

@awsomsawsom Brilliant to hear that you managed to survive! Apologies for the inconvenience that this issue has caused.

If you need anything else please get back in touch.

Thank you.

• Luckylucas1992
    2 posts

Hey I have the same problem... I have no friends playing this game... are you going to fix this? is here anyone who wants to add me to help getting unstucked?

thanks alot!

• Nocture1001
    3 posts

@mrtiiv Thank you, will try immediately!

• Nocture1001
    3 posts

@mrtiiv It kinda works? The screen is no longer grey, but I'm still dying...
    Thanks for the suggestion, much appreciated.

• UbiStorm
    Ubisoft Support Staff 694 posts

Hey there @Nocture1001 . Thank you so much for reaching out about this infinite death loop you're stuck in! Were you completing a specific mission when this began happening? Would you also confirm where on the map this is happening for me as well?

Official Response
  • nhisso
    6 posts

I cant remember the last time Ubisoft made a good design decision. This company has too many branches and too many people trying to run the show. It's gotten ridiculous.

• guest-HhsrdmOF
    1 posts

Hi, I have an issue where ive just completed an AIR PLANE race and afterwards have been shot down after entering a no-fly zone, so my character falls out the plane hits the ground, dies. As soon as i re-load the game from now on, the character dies straight away, each and everytime. Basically a death loop. There's no option on the main menu to load a previous game (just continue, new game) and basically the charcater DIES as soon as the game loads, i dont even get the change to go into any menus etc.

Please help. I DONT want to start over again.

Thanks

• goatbobish
    1 posts

Can't play. Autosave system completely hosed my game.

• Luckylucas1992
    2 posts

Hi, I am stuck in a permanent Death loop.... once I manage to get into the Menu I am not able to fast travel or join a coop Session.

I need help... I am so done with this game...

• payrollguy-4953
    2 posts

I left the Chicharron mission a while back, was no longer following that mission but fast traveled back to somewhere near it and as soon as I started falling from the sky it said "Mission Failed - You've lost Chicharron" and starts the endless loop of me falling and restarting. 70% done with the game. Tried inviting a coop friend to join and they just said they were falling and restarting now too. Seems to be no way to back up to a previous place, similar to many of the posts out there about being in a death loop. On PS5.

• ScorpionSHAD0W
    1 posts

@nutball234 Started having the same issue, did you manage to resolve it? It seems far cry 5 had the same glitch.
    I'm on xbox series X

Suggested Topics