ubisoft discussions

Quick Suggestions

• cuagain0323
    Original poster 13 posts

OPEN THE DOOR PLEASE! HELP ME!

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• Ubi-Froggard
    Ubisoft Support Staff 2756 posts

Hey @cuagain0323

I'm sorry to hear you are stuck on a mission. Could you let us know the name of the mission you are on please?

Official Response
  • cuagain0323
    Original poster 13 posts

@ubi-froggard

thanks your answer.
    That's an ancient fortress on Hephaestus Island, Remnos.
    It is a fortress located in the north of Lake Skyfall, and the Cosmos denomination has troops.
    I can't enter the room where the last hero-class treasure box is located.
    just one door. 7 meters..
    i cant find a way.

• Ede-Wolf
    23 posts

@cuagain0323
    You have to press the symbols at the wall in the correct order. To get the order you must find a note. Do you have this note in your in you inventory?

• Ubi-Viral
    2366 posts

@cuagain0323 Hey! Please try the steps advised by @Ede-Wolf and let us know if you need further help.

Thank you.

• longjohn119
    1206 posts

@cuagain0323 To get to it you have to start the quest The Message, the Stick, and the Artist given by Phideas in Elis. That will start another quest where you have to find 3 symbols on 3 statues and then you will get a note in your inventory showing 4 symbols and you have to press the buttons for those symbols in the order given in the note

Go to the 13 minute mark in this video and you'll see how it is done

• cuagain0323
    Original poster 13 posts

@longjohn119 oh, i dont have that item! thanks for u

• longjohn119
    1206 posts

@cuagain0323 You are welcome

Go to the 10 minute mark in this video and it will show you where and how to get the quest

• cuagain0323
    Original poster 13 posts

@longjohn119
    I went to the Ellis area, where I had never visited to organize a list because there were so many quests, and while conducting a Greek disappeared story quest, I got a symbol of an artist and opened the door to an ancient fortress. Thank you.
    By the way, I heard that there are two more areas that can be opened symbolically in addition to the fortress, the center of the lake and the volcanic island, do they have the same item there? After opening the locked room of the fortress, I couldn't find anything under the lake, perhaps because the scroll with symbols disappeared.

• longjohn119
    1206 posts

@cuagain0323 I'm assuming the volcanic island is the Foundry of Hephaistos off the coast of Argos and that gets unlocked during the Lost Tales of Greece questline Divine Intervention ... Not sure what the other one in the lake is without knowing the location

• Ubi-TheBerry
    Ubisoft Support Staff 3362 posts

Thanks so much for helping here @longjohn119 !

Official Response

Suggested Topics