Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• Anykeyer
    Original poster 113 posts

After the maintenance my Alpha GP tractor (tier 49 motorpass vehile) mileage was reset to zero (reads "--" in game). And now it keeps resetting to zero after restarting the game.

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• Anykeyer

Also 4 out of 6 events in current summit lack their music tracks. Same events still have their tracks if started from freeroam.

• UbiChrisMANG
    Community Representative 1 posts

@anykeyer Hi Anykeyer, how are you today? Our Support Team can look into this for you. You can reach out to them in these ways:

If you would like to submit a Support Ticket for help you can do so here:
    https://support.ubi.com

You can also reach out to our Facebook and Twitter Support pages here:
    https://www.facebook.com/UbisoftSupport/
    https://twitter.com/UbisoftSupport

UPDATE: Looking into it further I see that there was indeed server maintenance right about the time you report having issues. The maintenance has finished up so it should be fine now but if you are still having troubles you can still feel free to use the links I provided for help 😁

Official Response
  • Anykeyer

@ubichrismang

First of all I posted this in general, not in support, because I dont want/need support. This is "I'm droping information for you, do what you will" sort of thing.

No, Im not wasting my time with support tickets. Based on previous experiences current summit will already be over before I get first response with copypasta about basic troubleshooting. Besides I dont think this summit will ever return in the future so fixing it is pointless anyway. And its not like you will release a patch sooner than 4 weeks anyway.

As for "yasiddesign x american petrol" (aka tier 49 motorpass car) distance driven stat resetting, I think I'll just wait untill more people will notice this and start reporting lol. This bug (with other cars) isnt something new, happened several times before. Last time distances werent properly saved for new cars at Agency (1.9) patch release. You always fixed this this on your end, so...

• Anykeyer

Took me awhile to find youtube video of the summit where music is enabled at all. But here we go, first video with music on, and ta da, same thing, 4 events dont have it, only "circle pit" and "electric city" have their supposed music tracks

So this one is on you. Again. Or to be more precise, as always.

• Ubi-WheelyDuck
    Ubisoft Support Staff 568 posts

Hey there,

Thank you for your update and for sharing the video.

Can I just check whether this persisted after the maintenance for you?

Many thanks

Official Response
  • Anykeyer

@ubi-wheelyduck
    I dont know if music bug in summit was there before maintenance, I guess it was. Doesnt matter anymore because there is another summit.
    Yasiddesign car started to lose its mileage after the maintenance, it was working fine a week before it. This week it still resets after each game restart.

• Ubi-Viral
    Ubisoft Support Staff 1048 posts

@anykeyer Sorry to hear about the mileage issue, are you able to provide screenshots that show this issue?

Official Response
  • Anykeyer

@ubi-viral
    I waited for another maintenance hoping it will fix that problem but it didnt.

Steps:
    launch game, select yasiddesign car and drive it for a bit
    look at current driven distance

wait in freeroam (just afk) for 30-60 seconds to let game progress save
    exit and launch TC2 again
    go to catalog or vehicles and look at dictance driven again

its reset to 0 (shown as --)

• Ubi-TheBerry
    Ubisoft Support Staff 1044 posts

Thank you for this @Anykeyer !

This has been raised to the team.

We'll keep you in the loop here on updates as we receive them and if there's anything more we need from you.

Just to confirm that so far you haven't found this happening with any other vehicles so far, just the YasidDESIGN?

Thank you!

Official Response
  • Anykeyer

@ubi-theberry
    I've checked today and found another vehicle affected. Touring car Corvette C3 fire (F1R3) edition. Which is another S3E2 motorpass vehicle, and I dont think this is a mere coincidence.
    Distance counters on all other vehicles seem to be working fine. And I mean all other vehicles, I have every vehicle released so far.

• Ubi-TheBerry
    Ubisoft Support Staff 1044 posts

Thanks for the update @anykeyer , are you able to add any screenshot examples of the Corvette C3 too so I can add them onto the report?

Official Response

Suggested Topics