Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• XaoTimmy
    Original poster 1 posts

Hey! Is it just me that want to be able to have just the hidden blade equipped and not bracers? In one of the mastery challenges Eivor actually only have the hidden blade equipped which makes it possible to see the tattoos on the arms. I know that you can hide the bracers, but then it looks weird when assassinating. It's in the game so it shouldn't be to hard to make it a transmog option right? It even glitched so I could free roam with it! Would love to see it cause with the few armors that has short sleeves, it looks way better with only the hidden blade rather than two bulky bracers.

Picture below within a mastery challenge with only a hidden blade equipped:

Picture below with the bug in free roam:

Picture below with bulky bracers on a sleevless armor:

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• OrcBeard92
    161 posts

@xaotimmy It was originally like that when the game launched. If you selected 'hide bracers', the hidden blade still remained on the wrist. Now if you want to do that, you have to remove them entirely.

It was a patch shortly after launch, in December, which broke this. I have no idea why they decided to change it, or whether it was just accidental and they haven't gotten around to fixing it. Or maybe people complained that you could never take it off? No idea.

But I agree, it would be good if they brought this back.

• ADarklore
    175 posts

I agree, as another who hides the bracers... it would be nice to have it so the hidden blade remained... although I'm sure there are people who complained that hiding bracers didn't leave BOTH forearms visible... so I'm sure that's why they changed it. However, there should be an option for 'keep hidden blade visible' in the gameplay options for those who want to go bracer-less but keep hidden blade visible.

Suggested Topics

Community Details