ubisoft discussions

Quick Suggestions

• Crazybasil
    Original poster 61 posts

I can't even express my feelings right now.

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• Ubi-Thrupney
    Ubisoft Support Staff 3312 posts

Hey, @crazybasil - thanks for pointing this out to us. Is that not how train tracks work? 😇

My apologies, I'd certainly like to report this to our teams to look into. Can you tell me where on the map this is? Ideally, I'd love a screenshot showing your location on the in-game map. Once I have this, I'll go ahead and let our teams know.

Let me know if you've any questions about this at all 🙂

Official Response
  • Jerri1412
    3 posts

Can’t summon amigos

• WID992007
    200 posts

@crazybasil so how is worn down train tracks a patch fix to them ruin the game ?
    umm yes train tracks get washed out .. umm yes you need to fix em and keep the tracks level so a train does not de rail
    YARA is a poorer country , as yes the regime has control over it

so why does a train track that that looks like it was fixed on a rail line ruin the game for you ? are you kidding me ? it adds to the immersion sp how is it an UGLY EROR ? look at the stones and railroad ties (those are the wood that hold the tracks together ) they also look worn to me .. like yes on a old rail line that was not kept up to date , like you'd see in a 3rd world country like YARA

look even at the bolts between the beams yea that looks like a bad patch job on a set of old railroad tracks

and sorry buy yes that's how they used to patch railroads ..even in the USA on old rarely used rail lines till they could get crews to lay new rails and level the rail (by addin stone and new rail or do a patch like your screenshot )

the rail has to be level and yea they do what they an to keep the rails even , till they can replace the track and ties and stone under it .. you think Anton cares about that in his regime ? LOL

and yea i grew up right next door to a major rail line ..heck my great grandad was in charge of the local switching station

so yes that screen shot of old rail lines looks legit to me

• Ubi-WheelyDuck
    Ubisoft Support Staff 1075 posts

Hey guys,

Thank you for your updates, we would like to get some clarity and ensure this is as intended.

For this reason would it be possible to share a screenshot of the map of exactly where this is?

Many thanks

Official Response

Suggested Topics