ubisoft discussions

Quick Suggestions

• nicos2296
    Original poster 5 posts

Hi I am just starting a YouTube channel up and I’m currently in the process off making my first video I was gonna asked if I can have a account with all of the cars and money so I can show off every cars details and show all of the parts of if you can make this happen I’ll for ever be grateful I just need some help that’s why I am asking if you give me some trust I’ll work day and night to deliver content
    Just need some content first before starting
    Or some content on my personal account to get started asap

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• nicos2296
    Original poster 5 posts
    This post is deleted!
  • nicos2296
    Original poster 5 posts

Hi I am just starting a YouTube channel up and I’m currently in the process off making my first video I was gonna asked if I can have a account with all of the cars and money so I can show off every cars details and show all of the parts of if you can make this happen I’ll for ever be grateful I just need some help that’s why I am asking if you give me some trust I’ll work day and night to deliver content or can I have some content for my personal account to get started

• OBu42
    246 posts

@nicos2296

*rotfl* - and maybe a check of 1000$/month for your efforts?

Becoming more serious: It would be much more interesting to see you growing in the game than seeing you noobing around with cars you do not deserve.

• Anykeyer
    204 posts

This is golden

• nicos2296
    Original poster 5 posts

@obu42 for a starter I’ve been working on getting multiple cars to get started I just want something new to show

• SpeedBusch01
    3 posts

@nicos2296 i am icon 2k+ and i have almost every car but wont give you my acc

Suggested Topics