ubisoft discussions

Quick Suggestions

• brabro_
    Original poster 3 posts

i would like to know if the 30 fps issue on PC will be fixed in a future update or if it was an intentional design decision, hiding bad animations etc

would be great to know if there is a change planned for an update or not

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• brabro_
    Original poster 3 posts

@brabro_
    has this been fixed, is it even considered a bug and will it be fixed?

waiting for this update before i play

• PlebNC
    11 posts

I too would like to know if this was intentional as it drags down the experience on PC when using hardware that runs the game at framerates higher then 30 due to the shift in framerate being very jarring. I don't mind if it's a stylistic choice, technical issue or the cutscenes were prerendered, just would be interested to know if it's intentional or a bug.

• brabro_
    Original poster 3 posts

love the games and not hating but no response to so many requests regarding this, ill ask again

this game makes a turnover of a couple hundred million, would be nice if there is an official response

since hanging out for news on the forums one gets spoilers in the face all the time

if its not fixable just say so, ill just gift my account to somone who will appreciate it

• mrsir1980
    69 posts

@brabro_ I imagine with the other game breaking bugs people keep finding, this is probably low on their list of priorities. I've not noticed it myself, but I only play at 50-60fps anyway so it probably less noticeable than with really high framerates. Hopefully they will get to sorting it as it makes no sense these days to limit fps to 30 on cutscenes.

Suggested Topics