ubisoft discussions

Quick Suggestions

• hundreAd1800
    Original poster 132 posts

current status (left), saved, immediately loaded (right)

all population types are affected, albeit those with lower residents numbers might lose only 1-2 (or none)
    i have yet to notice this NOT happening
    to ensure there cannot be any unfulfilled needs, i even tried with trainer where i set unlimited money+influence+goods, but still population is lost
    happens on both a game i started on v12, as well as a game originally from v9

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• Ubi-WheelyDuck
    Ubisoft Support Staff 924 posts

Hey @hundread1800,

Sorry to hear that after loading your save you lose some population.

Can I just check what method you use to save your game?

Many thanks

Official Response
  • hundreAd1800

@ubi-wheelyduck
    autosave certainly, 99% sure also on manual saves
    population of course starts going immediately up again

• Ubi-Nacho
    Ubisoft Support Staff 1605 posts

@hundread1800 Hey there!

Thank you for confirming this. Would you be able to let us know if you have access to 'Bright Sands' at all? This may be related to a previously reported issue.

Have you noticed that this population counter returns to normal after any specific actions?

Thank you.

Official Response
  • hundreAd1800

@ubi-nacho

have access to 'Bright Sands'

if i remember correctly this is a campaign island, i'm on sandbox, so this is unrelated to whatever other issue

Have you noticed that this population counter returns to normal after any specific actions?

it returns to normal because they have all needs supplied so of course it goes back up again
    should not have gone down in the first place
    this would only become noticeable for late-game saves when the population numbers are high

• Ubi-Nacho
    Ubisoft Support Staff 1605 posts

@hundread1800

Hi there. Thank you for confirming you're using sandbox, we understand this population should not drop between saving and loading. This information along with the screenshot provided has been sent to the game team for further evaluation. We'll be sure to let players know when we have any information to share on the investigation.

If you have any other questions, or any details you'd like to add, please let us know!
    Thanks again for the help reporting this.

Official Response

Suggested Topics