ubisoft discussions

Quick Suggestions

• ophtho77
    Original poster 26 posts

From my own testing, "minor blast armor" reduces damage 7.5 to 8%, major by 10%. They do stack. For blast (where I can grenade myself), those figures are correct. For AP/soft ammo, for each piece of armor takes 2-3 shots more to kill you, ie exact same enemy/ammo 5-6 shot/bursts AP =death, then each piece makes it 2-3 shots more, with minor/major almost indistinguishable, looks like ~15% reduction for ap/soft per piece of armor whether it is minor or major, though minor could be 12%.

So best armored helmet is the one you get very early as it reduces all 3 blast/armor/soft vs Top Tier/Major helmets only do 1 of 3 damage types (very difficult to even see any difference between major/minor), so higher tier helmets are a downgrade as only 1 protection vs 3.

Chest armor at least higher tier does 2 (ie blast/soft) instead of 1, though damage reduction between tier 2 and 1 is same (on blast for sure) and appears same on soft/armor piercing though accuracy testing on AI is more difficult.

All the unique guns are outclassed by regular ones, because you can modify regular ones with better perks and silencers. Sniper rifles in particular are outclassed by m16L with mods/ap ammo 1 shot to head for everything and it is semi-auto with 20 round clip, why bother exploring for worse sniper guns and ms16l isnt even a "sniper rifle".

Point is people dont explore to just collect widgets, exploring is only fun if useful.

Fix would be to make higher tier armor actually better and make some of unique guns modifiable, ie at least allow silencer to sniper/smg/rifles, that way exploring isnt a waste of time. Not to mention the lower tier auto put out fire gloves are better than higher tier fuego gloves (which dont put out fire auto) and have same measureable minimal fire resistance.

Those are my major peeves (and the poorly placed spawn points), I have been lucky in terms of no crashes or corruption in my 60+ hours of playing (2nd playthrough).

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Suggested Topics