ubisoft discussions

Quick Suggestions

• DozenFrozen
    Original poster 2 posts

Will FarCry 6 develop as actively as AC Valhalla is developing now? 
    Because there are a lot of additions and interesting events coming out regularly in Valhalla. Is the same expected in FarCry 6? 

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• Aazhyd
    71 posts

Still 3 DLC's coming up. Who knows what that will bring. Three former bosses, that's all we know.

• Madhawk80
    122 posts

Human amigos are sorely needed too, maybe as part of a DLC (for sales) is likely what the plan is.

• carshop22
    47 posts

@dozenfrozen they may add more weapons and gear later to possibly!?

• rizz768
    184 posts

I'd be much more interested in new content (aside from the future special operations) that adds to the current open world, the DLC's that are coming don't interest me, they're going to take place in different places, with different save files, and I'd much rather improve the existing games end-loop.

• DV20Katana
    184 posts

I'm hoping for an Immersive Mode option with tougher enemies, no cartoon animal companions and more realism.

• katzenkrimis71
    233 posts

Because there are a lot of additions and interesting events coming out regularly in Valhalla.

Is the same expected in FarCry 6? 

====

As long as Ubisoft Toronto keeps collaborating with Ubisoft Montreal, you can definitely expect these Far Cry games to keep expanding in the direction of Assassin's Creed.

There is so much talent in those Canadian studios, it's insane.

I can only imagine what they dream up in the next ten years.

• IllyriusWarrior
    28 posts

I have ubiplus and decided to test it out...
    The game is copy of 5th series and the "neon" series. Where to start no character creation, crap mechanics/ options,ect.
    Personally view those two the worst, now is another one to be added.
    Simply said I won't buy it.

• KmarkoPL
    480 posts
    Banned

@dv20katana you want more realism? Go play battlefield or similar game.
    Far cry games are not for realism.

• GameGuru2018
    311 posts
    Because there are a lot of additions and interesting events coming out regularly in Valhalla.

Is the same expected in FarCry 6? 

====

As long as Ubisoft Toronto keeps collaborating with Ubisoft Montreal, you can definitely expect these Far Cry games to keep expanding in the direction of Assassin's Creed.

There is so much talent in those Canadian studios, it's insane.

I can only imagine what they dream up in the next ten years.

Katzenkrimis, highlight the post or phrases you need this way......

• DV20Katana
    184 posts

@kmarkopl I realize that. My idea is that the "Immersive Mode" should be a menu option (that will give gamers a choice)

Some features need to be addressed. Among them:

• Every kind of round should be one-hit kill if its a direct headshot from the moment the game begins.
    • SAMs should not engage you when you fly a helicopter 1 foot off the ground
    • A single direct RPG hit on an enemy heli should bring it down. Doesn't need to explode it but bring it down.
    • Stop the insta respawns

Look what they did with GR Breakpoint. When that game came out it was a cartoon mess, a mix of The Division, Borderlands & Star Wars Battlefront. They listened to the gamers and made an Immersive Mode. This is a menu option and you can still play the old style if you want. This is what I hope they'll do for FC6. The original style would always be there.

• carshop22
    47 posts

@dv20katana are you suppose to shoot the helis main rotor or tail (with blast rounds)?

Suggested Topics