Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• SandGurung
    Original poster 6 posts

im getting error everytime i try to purchase a legacy character tactical response helmet plz fix this and if possible please add striker helmet and striker glass to in game store

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• Ubi-TheBerry
    Ubisoft Support Staff 998 posts

Sorry to see you're having this issue @sandgurung !

We haven't had any other reports of this particular issue.

Could you please give the steps in this PS4 guide a try and let us know if there's any changes?

Official Response
  • SandGurung
    Original poster 6 posts

@ubi-theberry It's still give me the same error that i put a picture on my previous message. i can buy other apparel items with premium or textiles with out any error except the tactical response apparel sets. is there something wrong with my ps4 pro or do i have to re download the whole game from my library again. am i the only 1 getting that error? if that's the case then it must been something wrong with my ps4 pro or my internet or my game. if you can fix that problem from over there please do so otherwise it's okay. can you add exclusive apparel sets from previous season to game in store like striker apparel sets and tactical integral helmet pretty please coz i'm a new division player. i was hoping i would get striker apparel sets from this end of watch season so i bought the end of watch season pass to get premium rewards only to be disappointed.

• Ubi-Viral
    Ubisoft Support Staff 1005 posts

@sandgurung Thank you for your reply. We have had no other reports of this happening to other players.

Reinstalling the game is one thing you could try indeed. We are unable to fix your game from our side sorry.

We will pass your feedback on about adding exclusive apparel sets from previous seasons to the store.

Apologies for the disappointment caused by not getting striker apparel sets.

Thank you for your time.

Official Response
  • SandGurung
    Original poster 6 posts

@ubi-viral Thank you very much for getting back to me . nah its cool . but please ask them to add apparel sets and apparel items from previous season to game in store if possible soon

• Ubi-TheBerry
    Ubisoft Support Staff 998 posts

Thanks for getting back to us @sandgurung !

We'll pass this feedback onto the team!

You know where we are if there's anything you need more help with!

Official Response

Suggested Topics