Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• gabubr7
    Original poster 7 posts

I've just downloaded the audio pack to test it, reinstalled the game, and still no audio

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• Ubi-Viral
    Ubisoft Support Staff 985 posts

@gabubr7 Hey! Thank you for getting in touch and sorry to hear that you are experiencing audio issues.

What platform are you playing the game on?

Official Response
  • gabubr7
    Original poster 7 posts

@ubi-viral I'm playing on PC, just got ubisoft+ and downloaded the game

• Ubi-Viral

@gabubr7 OK how are you connected for audio. Is it through a headset or through speakers?

Official Response
  • gabubr7
    Original poster 7 posts

@ubi-viral I'm using wireless headset, an observation, I played far cry 6 now, and it's having the same problem.

• Ubi-Viral

@gabubr7 Thank you for getting back to us and sorry to hear that this is also happening in Far Cry 6. Do you have a wired headset that you could check works?

How are you connecting the wireless receiver? Is it in a USB 3.0 port? If not please try this.

Also what make and model headset is it?

Official Response
  • gabubr7
    Original poster 7 posts

@ubi-viral I tested it with a wired headset and it worked. But both the cordless and the wired headset are without USB 3.0.

The phone is a JBL Quantum 600

• Ubi-Viral

@gabubr7 Ok thank you for testing. This could indicate an issue with the settings on the wireless headset.

Could you provide a screenshot of your settings for sound when the wireless headset is plugged in:

1. From the desktop, right-click your taskbar's Speaker icon and choose Playback Devices.
    2. Click your speaker or speaker's icon and then click the Configure button.

We can then look into this further.

Thank you.

Official Response
  • gabubr7
    Original poster 7 posts

@ubi-viral I didn't quite understand, would it be one of those settings?

• Ubi-Viral

@gabubr7 Sorry I am unable to read this. Can you see if you can check if your headset is set to Stereo or Mono?

Official Response
  • gabubr7
    Original poster 7 posts

@Ubi-Viral It's like stereo.

• Ubi-Viral

@gabubr7 Thank you for the images, does it work if you change it to Surround 7.1?

Official Response
  • gabubr7
    Original poster 7 posts

@ubi-viral No, I already tried to change too

• Ubi-Viral

@gabubr7 Ok are you using the latest drivers for your headset? As you are getting audio from a wired headset fine it does indicate that something is not working correctly with the wireless headset.

Can you reach out to the manufacturer of the headset to see if they can assist also?

Official Response

Suggested Topics