ubisoft discussions

Quick Suggestions

• hundreAd1800
    Original poster 132 posts

HUH?!?!?!?!?
    both my lemonade producers are alive & well, in the both game i loaded from and the game i loaded to

this is:
                       <Asset>
                         <Template>Text</Template>
                         <Values>
                           <Standard>
                             <GUID>19949</GUID>
                             <Name>FunFact text object lost</Name>
                           </Standard>
                           <Text>
                             <LocaText>
                               <English>
                                 <Text>You lost [ContextAmount] [ContextName] [ScopeText]!</Text>
                                 <Status>Exported</Status>
                                 <ExportCount>1</ExportCount>
                               </English>
                             </LocaText>
                             <LineID>29393</LineID>
                           </Text>
                         </Values>
                       </Asset>

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• Ubi-Orion
    Ubisoft Support Staff 1222 posts

Hey there.

Thanks for flagging this with us. That's really strange. Has this issue reoccurred again since then or have you tried reloading to see if happens again? I'm not aware of any other reports of this so maybe this was just a weird one off occurrence but if you or anyone else notices this happening or the issue is able to be reproduced please let us know.

Official Response
  • hundreAd1800

@ubi-orion
    pretty much impossible to reproduce, since i cannot control which loading screen tips are displayed
    i did get a while ago the same thing, that i lost 1 shepherd in enbesa (tried taking a screenshot but of course screenshot key doesn't work on loading screen, and then the tip changed)
    i gave you the xml guid, so you should check what triggers this
    (while i have games with no lemonade, if that were the case it should have told me i lost 2... there is just no possible way to have just misplaced 1)

• Ubi-WheelyDuck
    Ubisoft Support Staff 871 posts

Hey @hundread1800,

Thank you for your update,

It is strange that this has happened in this way.

Can I just check, in the other example you mentioned you weren't actually missing anything at all either?

Many thanks,

Official Response
  • hundreAd1800

@ubi-wheelyduck
    not to the best of my knowledge, although 1 shepherd might have been lost for some reason i guess (unlikely) and was re-generated by the time i checked, population can go up by 1 in notime
    but the lemonade thing is definitely wrong
    anyhow this tooltip isn't a fluke, it's supposed to be shown, i'm just not sure why it got triggered

• SirHarryPierce
    188 posts

This feeling I know! 😄

• Ubi-Nacho
    Ubisoft Support Staff 1502 posts

@sirharrypierce Hi there!

Thank you for taking the time to share this screenshot with us.

Would you say, from your experience, that is is a rare occurrence or are you seeing this quite regularly? Any additional information on this is much appreciated.

Official Response
  • SirHarryPierce
    188 posts

@ubi-nacho it is the only one in 6000 hours 😉

• Ubi-Viral
    Ubisoft Support Staff 2352 posts

@sirharrypierce OK thank you for letting us know. If it becomes more frequent please do get back in touch and we will investigate further.

Official Response

Suggested Topics