Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• OBu42
    Original poster 150 posts

I just wanted to flag a post and accidentally selected "spam" as the reason. Now I wanted to change (or remove) the flag - neither was possible. Instead, I get the error "You have already flagged this post".

The correct behavior would be to either update the flag or flag it twice. And an option to remove a flag would be good as well.

undefined

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• Ubi-Woofer
    Ubisoft Support Staff 1268 posts

Hey there @OBu42 - thank you for sharing this feedback with regard to the content flagging system. I am sorry to hear that you accidentally flagged a post incorrectly, and wished to rectify this, but could not.

I've opened a discussion with the forum development team to see whether it could be possible to allow users to view and modify / update their flags on content. I'm unsure if this will be possible, however if any additional information is provided to me about this, I'll be sure to let you know.

If making a similar mistake in the future, don't worry - we will review the flagged content ourselves and see if we believe it warrants action being taken. In the case of the post you have flagged with the incorrect reason selected, we'll likely see that it isn't spam but rather needs to be addressed in a different way, and will take any necessary action that we deem appropriate regardless.

I'll keep you updated, and thanks again!

Official Response

Suggested Topics