ubisoft discussions

Quick Suggestions

• 6 Likes/6 Replies/193 Views
    Community-Wurth
    Original poster 12 posts

I have played this game alone and with my friends for about 26 hours so far,. Although the scenery of this game is beautiful and the gunshooting experience feels good, some basic systems are great.Except for bug issues,which is common in the new release game.Its a pity that I found out during the game that there are still many very obvious shortcomings in terms of difficulty design.

-A military dictatorship that claims to have 300,000 troops in the plot,that in every military stronghold, whether large or small, there are generally no more than 10 soldiers scattered patrols?Even if the alarm is sounded,only at most one helicopter and a small number of enemy vehicles will come to support, which makes triggering an alarm not seriously increasing the difficulty.
    -On the main road, there are occasionally one or two unsuspecting alone vehicles and extremely rare individual tanks (this is very ridiculous). even if the player is driving the tank, they still must be at a very close distance to alert.
    -When an outpost or stronghold is liberated by the player, the army will not organize a counterattack. In fact, the Yala army has almost no organized military operations. The army does not operate according to even the lowest organization(like a platoon or at least one class), but joins the battle sparsely. This let players almost unnecessary to sneaking or flee in anywhere.This also makes the battle not like a partisans facing an organized regular army, but still like a far cry 5 against an untrained militia.
    -When the player is wanted,it will be no more than one helicopter and two armored vehicles to chasing the player, and there will be no blocked roadblocks on the road to prevent players from continuing to drive on the main road. The chase is very easy to get rid of, which makes the secret partisans route(that a very interesting design)no need to be used.and which In reality, these roads were made if in disadvantage to avoid being searched by the powerful enemy army.Even in the capital where the presidente is considered the most powerful in the plot, driving on the street is still very safe, which is frustrating.
    -The player is not like a partisans fighters,except occasionally some are on the side of the road or in the main storyline, there is almost no NPC teammate, and there is no way to call the guerrillas to join the battle. The player is just like a lonely hero. The guerrilla life only exists in the plot.
    -These shortcomings will become more obvious in the co-op game, which makes the player unable to find enough enemies to fight, the battle ends quickly and lacks challenges, and the irony is that far cry 6 has added various powers this time. The weapons make it easy for a single tank or helicopter to be solved, making the game simple and uninteresting more protrude.
    This makes the whole experience of this game like a walking tour, not a guerrilla war.

Why cant let the army be truly organized to be more threatening and challenging?such as at least twice as many patrols in the stronghold?let the army marching on the main road in a formation of at least three vehicles?Make alerts and wanted more dangerous?Let the enemy on alert start to enter the state of combat earlier and farther?Let the enemy organize an effective counterattack to face the stronghold guarded by only a few guerrillas after the player has captured it?If there are some strongholds with really efficient military guards, such as more than 3 tanks and sufficient air and follow-up support,which allows players to really need to use heavy weapons or skillfully use those interesting weapons, or makes sneaking more important,instead of making any battles too fast when the player drives tanks (even two tanks in the co-op) or uses special weapons,that end boring and simple like often face now.

Sure, some man may argue that players who are not good at the game or who do not like these challenges should also have the opportunity to experience the game, so keeping the existing difficulty for these players is also an option.we know that far cry 5 has 4 difficulty options, but now far cry 6 only has two.

Of course, maybe my views and suggestions are not suitable for everyone, and as a player, I may not fully consider the hard work and difficulty of the game developer staff, but I still think that I should raise them to discuss these issues and concepts.

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• MaxPeril
    1 posts

@comrade-w 100% yes!!! This would make the game so much better and make you feel like an actual guerilla

• Philosophyjoke
    4 posts

@comrade-w these are some great ideas,imagine such as a combine offensive battalion supported by helicopters and tanks starting from the capital to a large base, reoccupy all the strongholds already occupied by players along the main road.players can choose to challenge ambush them on the marching road or avoid the troop until they reach their destination to rest.at this point, the tank soldiers will get off the vehicle, the helicopters will leave, and the soldiers will become slack,which make it easier to sneak into and destroy this battalion. design like this will make the game become more funny and challenge.
    but, we are not sure whether Ubisoft is putting the updated game difficulty design on the schedule.

• guydodge
    49 posts

@comrade-w the game is way to easy i hope they fix it.need to be able to crank it up ALOT !!!
    if you aint dying you aint playing and honestly this is one of the easiest shooters ive played in years
    i feel like im in story mode.

• Arramon777
    29 posts

@comrade-w what rank are the regions now? Rank 15+ will bring in stronger reinforcements and you'll always get the super police on you once you beat the game. If I make an area too hot, tanks and heavy armed rpg squads show up. The command bases are only tough if you don't take out alarms, the lieutenants and other soldiers who bring in heavier squads. If you stealth it you can keep the ammo usage to a nil, sure.. the fact you can walk down the street and the soldiers just tell you to move along after beating Anton is hilarious. "Are you looking at me crasy??" Yea, so what if I am?!

• Incendito
    2 posts

@community-wurth Some good points there and sorry for bumping an old thread but as I'm a new player who has only played the story almost twice I still think this is very relevant.
    I think the part about why the Yaran military aren't launching counter attacks is particularly poignant. That would make for a much more dynamic game experience.
    My other gripe is that even when Castillo is finally defeated (I don't think that is a spoiler, but to be expected) the army is pretty much unaffected. I would expect a new government in charge of the armed forces and various warlords loyal to the old Castillo regime leading smaller combat troops against the new regime.
    There are a few things that do not make sense in this game.
    I mean, I really enjoy the game as it is but you are right, it lacks in the guerilla combat experience department. However, has not every Far Cry game been about the lone hero? In that sense the "one guy against an army" just follows in line with all the rest of the games in the series. The game is still satisfying for a few weeks of fun and mayhem but it could, as so many games, offer more with a bit of thought. Final gripe: Nooooo! Not Jonrón! Why? She was the character I liked interacting with more than anyone else in the game. You evil bastards Ubisoft 😜
    As a side note, the figure of 300,000 soldiers has to be taken with a huge portion of salt though. That made me laugh out loud when I first heard it. That is than the United Kingdom, and I'm including reserves. 300,000 is a huge army for a small poor Island. Dominican Republic, which I'd wager is a good size larger even by game scale standards can only muster a total of 71,000. 300,000 would put Yara in the top 40 largest militaries in the world, in the same league as Japan and Singapore.

Suggested Topics