ubisoft discussions

Quick Suggestions

• jea723
    Original poster 4 posts

Playing on Xbox Series X. Last week I played a river raid, everything was fine, no issues with saving. Opened the game up this week to check out Discovery Mode and all of my saves are gone. Currently I can only start a new game, there are loadable files available. I have two other games on my console and neither of them have had any issues with save file disappearing. Any help or advice would be greatly appreciated.

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• Ubi-Viral
    Ubisoft Support Staff 2336 posts

@jea723 Hey! Sorry to hear that your save files are missing. Do you have cloud saves enabled?

Did a powercut or anything happen last time you played your saves?

Do you play the Xbox online or offline?

Please see if you can view the saves:

1. On Home, select My games & apps.
    2. Highlight the game, press the Menu button on your controller, then select Manage game & add-ons.
    3. Select the Saved data box

Thank you and we look forward to your reply.

Official Response
  • jea723
    Original poster 4 posts

@ubi-viral I do have cloud saves enabled. Over the summer I switched from an Xbox One to an Xbox X and had no interruption in playing AC Valhalla despite starting the game on the older console.

I did not have a power issue while playing last time. Everything seemed normal.

I play online.

In Saved data I see 25.0 MB next to my Gamertag and 128.0 MB under Reserved space

• Ubi-Viral

@jea723 Thank you for confirming this issue. We are going to need to investigate this further with you. I have gone ahead and created you a support case (15536195) with some questions that the development team would like you to answer.

You can access and respond to this case here.

Once you have responded feel free to reply back here to let us know.

Thank you.

Official Response
  • jea723
    Original poster 4 posts

@ubi-viral I have responded to all of the questions in the case file. Thank you.

• Ubi-Viral

@jea723 You are most welcome. We will pass this on to the development team.

Thank you

Official Response
  • jea723
    Original poster 4 posts

@ubi-viral I was able so solve this issue by clearing the 128.0 MB of Reserved Space in the save data. After that I loaded the game and all of my save files were there.

• Ubi-Froggard
    Ubisoft Support Staff 2260 posts

Hey @jea723

Thanks for letting us know it is resolved for you and what you needed to do 🙂

Official Response

Suggested Topics