ubisoft discussions

Quick Suggestions

• McTankler420
    Original poster 12 posts

I'm pretty far into the game, all of a sudden I'm noticing soft target enemies taking 2 headshots at point blank range to the face before dying. They have no armor, no helmet and I'm using armor piercing rounds which shouldn't even matter, yet they take multiple hits to the head. This is RIDICULOUS, please Ubisoft devs, fix this! It's very immersion breaking and gimmicky.
    At the very least, headshots for soft target enemies need to be a one hit (100%) of their healthbar. The healthbar system doesn't bother me, I just turn it off in HUD options, but enemies tanking rifle rounds to the face is just silly.

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• katzenkrimis71
    230 posts

Soft target enemies taking 2 headshots.

===

I thought that was happening to me today while using my .50 caliber sniper rifle, which infuriated me to the point where I made a B-line for the workbench the next chance that I had. I had a feeling that it might be the mods on my gun.

Sure enough, I changed the mods on the gun and suddenly everything was perfect again.

That's just my own personal experience. Not saying that you aren't experiencing a different issue.

My rifle, pistol, and sniper rifle all take out enemies with headshots instantly. I have 1,469 headshot kills so far and remember all of them working as intended, aside from the brief issues that I experienced today with a certain mod configuration.

• DV20Katana
    181 posts

@mctankler420 they did the headshot thing well in Breakpoint where ANY weapon will insta-kill the bad guys if its a direct headshot. They really need to sort it out in FC6 smh.

• McTankler420
    Original poster 12 posts

@katzenkrimis71 What mods did you do? Because I upgraded all of mine and they still won't kill soft targets with 1 headshot, this occurs during missions, and higher ranked soldiers. It is still ridiculous, that a "higher level soldier" with no armor can tank headshots- No matter what bullets you use!

• McTankler420
    Original poster 12 posts

@dv20katana Exactly what I mean- they could at least allow people to turn off the stupid ranked damage model. no enemy should be able to take rifle rounds to the face.

• ophtho77
    26 posts

Need to level up guns used. Im on 3rd playthrough and by very early game level 5, all guns I have will 1 shot any enemy in head throughout the entire game.

1) SSGP-58 + silencer + AP rounds + increase damage aiming mod + increase body damage mod (which just increases overall damage) = 1 burst death to head any enemy entire game.
    2) desert eagle silenced, AP rounds + increased damage via aiming mod = 1 shot death to head any enemy entire game.
    3) m16L rifle (not s) silenced, AP sounds + increase damage via aiming = 1 shot death to head any enemy entire game.

The 2 best sniper rifles in the game are a pistol (desert eagle tier 4) and m16L though neither are classified as snipers, since fire quickly, higher clip size, and will 1 headshot kill anyone. All the actual sniper rifles are less useful, either cant be silenced + too slow firing or too little in clip. The ssgp-58 and m16l are from maxed guerilla garrison (hit trucks/construction sites for materials) and desert eagle via treasure hunt. Add Lmg with explosive rounds for choppers, orbit for tanks, and anything is an easy kill. Im half way through permadeath run (if I die 1x I start over) so far havent died in 20 hours...avoiding wingsuit.

Suggested Topics