ubisoft discussions

Quick Suggestions

• rickrob2003_-_
    Original poster 19 posts

So I am a orochi and glad main, after the glad rework I dropped him because his playstyle wasn't for to me anymore. So now I'm left with orochi, he just got a rework and let me tell you this...I have never been soo damn satisfied by ubi making changes to a character except when they nerfed giffin, that was also a different experience. I can't stop playing orochi now. The current state of orochi is how I envisioned him to be back when I first picked him up and it is amazing! Yes the fact that he can counter a counter is a tad bit excessive but the hyper armor nono deflects were very much needed. This simple change of orochi being able to interrupt hyper armor with his deflect opened up a whole window of opportunities and encourages me to play him more often because now I don't struggle against unga bunga hyper armor champions like berserker, highlander, and raider. Orochi in his current state is EXTREMELY close to being perfectly balanced for both the opponent and the player, all they need to do is remove his ability to deflect a attack immediately after a whiffed kick because it is unfair to the opponent. Now all I'm asking is that gladiator gets some love to so he can be fun and viable to play more often. All I ask for is that his deflects interrupt hyper armor aswell because he is Literally Skewering the opponent. The fact that the opponent can hyper armor through being skewered makes as much sense as kyoshin's execution where he throws a wooden sheath through someone's head. Another thing I ask for is that his bashes guarantee 1 singular light, thats all, just 1. Then he can finally be rewarded for properly executing a deflect instead of eating a hyper armor infused heavy and he can also benefit from using his bash because a reactable unblockable immediately after isn't really working because people either feint to a light or toe stab which could have been achieved without a bash and the waste of stamina. There is no reason to complain about him this way and say hes op because all deflects from everyone should interrupt hyper armor and a 15 dmg light after a successful dodge bash attack is nothing new. Everything else can be kept the same he just needs those to changes to revive his playstyle.

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• deathtocakl
    1482 posts
  • Goat_of_Vermund
    30 posts

Skewer deals like 40 damage with a wall. If Gladiator definetely does not need something, it is any kind of buff. If anything, the Skewer damage and the zone needs some nerfs.

• deathtocakl
    1482 posts

@goat_of_vermund skewer does 35 off a wall. Zone is pretty balanced all things considered. Costs a bunch of stam, same speed as toe stab, 4 more damage.

But more and more assassin deflects are beating hyper armor in some way or another. I think pk, glad, nuxia, and shaolin should have the same.

Suggested Topics