ubisoft discussions

Quick Suggestions

• veico_cm
    Original poster 32 posts

The chest piece now looks like the merchant's tunic in the menu, also the merchants tunic appears to be gone from the transmog system at the blacksmith.
    The cape looks like the Magister's cloak
    also the boots look nothing like they do in the icon
    the other armor pieces of the set are fine. there is however a similar issue with the sickles from the Wrath of the Druids DLC, they share the same icon despite looking disticntly. The Bone Sickle uses the Ceremonial Sickle's icon

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• Ubi-Viral
    Ubisoft Support Staff 2344 posts

@veico_cm Hey! Thank you for getting in touch and reporting these issues with the armor pieces. Thank you for the images these are most useful.

I have gone ahead and reported this to the dev team.

Once there is an update we will reach back out.

Thank you.

Official Response
  • GersonTF
    9 posts

@veico_cm I have the same problem here. Galloglach armor uses merchant blouse icons. And - what is worst - merchant blouse disappeared! Ubisoft, please help!

• Ubi-Thrupney
    Ubisoft Support Staff 2268 posts

Hey @gersontf , thanks for letting us know you've been having the same experience. I can see our teams are currently looking into this.

We've been having trouble replicating this issue internally. @GersonTF and @veico_cm , can you both make sure you've got your latest save file - one which shows the issue - uploaded to the cloud? Our support article shows how to do this, here.

Please let us know once you've done that, so that we can continue to look into the issue. Thanks so much for the help, and let me know if there's any questions!

Official Response
  • veico_cm
    Original poster 32 posts

@ubi-thrupney my current saves are already in the cloud. I only noticed this after getting the Ealdorman armour from the discovery tour, so it might have something to do with this.

• Ubi-Froggard
    Ubisoft Support Staff 2289 posts

Hey @veico_cm

Thanks for the additional information. I have passed that along with copies of your save files to the dev team so they can look into this further.

Official Response
  • Hanyx_
    2 posts

Hi! Is this problem already solved? Because the same problem just appeared in my game too, right when i got the armor.
    Or can i solve it by reinstalling the game?

• Hanyx_
    2 posts

+ it happened even with bracers...

• XBL_Laberbacke
    248 posts

I don't know if this is related, but...
    I play on PC with an Xbox One controller. When I visit the blacksmith to change the visuals of my armor I have to use the mouse to actually see what I'm picking. If I move the cursor over the options with my controller it either shows any other part than the one I'm hovering over, or the original look.

Suggested Topics