ubisoft discussions

Quick Suggestions

• ditendra
    Original poster 1 posts

Today I bought the last Ubisoft game and I'm going to refund it. I'll tell you the reason why: It's because of Ubisoft's stupid regional language locking nonsense. This horrid company is giving me games in a language I don't speak and understand. It's either Russian, either Chinese. This is so frustrating and all of their games are liked that. I decided to stop buying your games Ubisoft. No more money from me, since you can't give me your games in English, since you're giving me games in a language I don't understand. I don't care how attractive your games will look, I won't buy it. I don't care. I'm done. Never again! You either will change this stupid policy, either you're losing your customer. You're horrible company. I'll stick with EA, Steam, Bethesda, Blizzard or any other big companies, because they don't force me to play their games in a language I don't speak. They just deliver simple English without a problem. You're the only company who sucks Ubisoft. I hope you read this. You guys, SUCK!

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• KmarkoPL
    480 posts
    Banned
    This post is deleted!
  • tracyjones1
    1 posts
    Banned
    This post is deleted!
  • reanakhan
    3 posts
    Banned
    This post is deleted!
  • stealth.by
    1 posts

@ditendra

i completely agree!
    they lie when declaring support of the English language.
    there's no English in the game!

• GamerCZ84
    38 posts

thats the least of their problems...

When AC Syndicate arrived I said that the company is doing a big mistake. I was a fool considered by many...
    Origins was decent game but I said that RPG way is a bad way... I was a fool again...

Breakpoint seems to anger more players like me... Odyssey & Valhalla are another non AC lame games without any soul
    Far Cry lost its identity with New Dawn and even FC5 was downgrade with mute hero...

WD failed to meet expectations, but it had darker tone and in overall was really good. Then WD hit... better gameplay but lame story and characters (funny characters... ha ha ha...) I didnt even touch Legion, because right from trailers it was forced fun and cool factor in empty and boring game.

Now what are they trying to release? Xdefiant, Frontlines? LOL.
    Rainbow Six is dead for years. Siege may be popular among fortnite kids, but the father of hardcore tactical shooter genre is long dead ever since Ubi got the licence and decided to turn it into causal arcade shooter over years.

Today I read article that people are leaving Ubisoft in big waves.

Wonder why is that? I suppose it has nothing to do about my complains since my point of view as a customer who was playing exclusively Ubisoft games had no merit and that I didnt know why I played and loved them.

Next in line is Splinter Cell which wont be true remake, but it will be filled with microtransactions and stuff like that.
    Looking on how poorly they did remaster of ACIII, there is 0 expecations on quality for Splinter Cell. It is just a quick cash grab on Nostalgia. Ubisoft is done and dead. They wont ever release a good game unless they fire entire leadership.

• addieli
    1 posts
    Banned
    This post is deleted!
  • carbunescu
    1 posts

@ditendra the games used to have a very good story, it kept me in front of the computer always wondering what comes next. i loved splinter cell double agent. now splinter cell has some aiming mechanism which makes the game so poor, you have to select the oponents and it shoots by itself and no more stealth. i really do not like splinter cell conviction, stealth no longer stealth, stealth is now speed if you could kill everybody with a machine gun what is the point in calling it stealth? i also do not like the co-op mode, it used to be a one player game. conviction was so short it finished before starting 🙂 . also the game should not be so much about killing, i think you should be able to leave everyone alive if you are very good at it. far cry becomes more and more about waling around and killing everything, no story just kill to gather resources

• brock9002021
    1 posts
    Banned
    This post is deleted!

Suggested Topics