Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• kaijunt
    1 posts

Within the last two weeks, my PS5 Dualsense controller has stopped vibrating or giving any haptic feedback while playing Valhalla. My controller is on the latest version provided by Sony. My game is the latest release for the discovery tour, and my PS5 is updated to the latest release from Sony. I have used 4 other controllers, and all exhibit the same issue. When I switch to other games like Ghost of Tsushima, the vibration and haptic feedback immediately return and work as expected.

In game, when I open the Options -> Controls and change the vibration level, any change results in muting my console across my speakers. When I return my vibration settings to default, my volume returns but vibration remains absent.

Any suggestions? Workarounds?

• Ubi-Viral
    Ubisoft Support Staff 985 posts

@kaijunt Hey! Thank you for getting in touch about your PS5 controller vibration issue. The development team has been made aware of this issue and they are currently investigating it. Once additional information becomes available, it will be posted on the forums.

Please let us know if you have any further questions.

Thank you.

Official Response
  • DutchChewbacca
    1 posts

@j_ohnny_1986

Having the same issue. Totally ruins the experience for me.

• Ubi-Viral
    Ubisoft Support Staff 985 posts

@dutchchewbacca Sorry to hear this. It is still being looked into at this time.

Thank you.

Official Response
  • zhanghan523
    2 posts

I bought it on sale this time and never felt the handle vibrate。I hope you guys fix this on ps5 soon.

• Ubi-Froggard
    Ubisoft Support Staff 829 posts

Hey all,

Just to let you know, we have added this to the megathread list and as I mentioned previously, this is due to be resolved in a future title update.

We'll let you know whenever we have any more specific information on when exactly. Thanks for all your patience whilst this is being worked on.

Official Response
  • Georgewn64
    2 posts

I’m in the same boat , will there be any communication at all ? You’ve struggled with this since launch yet it works fine on a dual sense on pc !! Come on guys this is embarrassing, game feels empty I get no haptics but no vibration either - this is verging on a joke , how many people need to complain before you fix it ?? What do you consider an acceptable timeline ? You’d be all over this if people couldn’t buy the latest dlc or skin nonsense - fixed in minutes I bet

grab your moral compass and set sail for customer satisfaction island - you never know it might sell a bit more dlc

• bloodymike2001
    1 posts

I am encountering the exact same problem on PS5 ever since TU 1.3.2. No vibration at all.

• Ubi-Thrupney
    Ubisoft Support Staff 1122 posts

Hi @Georgewn64 and @bloodymike2001 , welcome to the forums, and thanks for your posts about this. I understand this is something you are keen to have resolved, and our team are looking to get the issue resolved as soon as possible. My sincerest apologies that we don't have an ETA for that currently, but we'll be letting players know as soon as we have information to share, in this thread or in the News & Announcements forum.

Please let us know if you've any other thoughts or questions in the meantime, and sorry for the inconvenience.

Official Response
  • vlasov.philipp
    6 posts

@ubi-thrupney I have the same issue with no haptic feedback on ps5 dual sense controller 😞 Judging by the posts dates this issue is almost a month old. Please tell me you have approx ETA for the patch or hotfix
    Because right now it just looks like you disabled an advertised in-game feature without letting anyone know, that is sad 😞

• Pete_Venkman
    3 posts

@ubi-thrupney For the past month/plus you guys keep responding individually to people like this is some sort of remote occurrence. NOBODY'S Controller Vibration has worked on PS5. If you made a poll that said: Does anyone have controller rumble since the last patch you wouldn't find anybody that does. Just clarifying this in the crazy event Ubisoft is not aware (widely discussed on reddit / other forums). There is literally nobody on PS5 that has rumble since the last patch.

• Helenka_l
    3 posts

hello guys,
    please help. Like a month ago we installed AC valhalla on ps5 and since the beginning the controller doesnt vibrate at all. It does with other games, i tried to disable, enable etc and nothing happens, currently we are on the patch 1.3.2. Please help, its quite annoying!

• vlasov.philipp
    6 posts

Hey, it would be great to recieve your feedback about your plans on fixing this issue.
    Hell, just any feedback... 😠

• Ubi-Karl
    Ubisoft Support Staff 530 posts

Hey guys!

As this has been mentioned already, I can assure you that we have indeed received a number of contacts for this specific matter and since, it has been investigated by our development team.

We will have more updates about the issue however it will be available a little closer to the time, so thank you for your continued patience and apologies about the inconvenience this has caused so far.

Should you have any other queries or run into any other difficulties, drop us a message at any time!

Official Response
  • vlasov.philipp
    6 posts

@ubi-karl ok, is there a way refund the game (bought on ps store) while your development team investigating the issue?

• Ubi-Karl

Hey @vlasov-philipp!

If you would like to look at the refund possibility, we will be more than happy to review it, however as it's a matter that we're only able to discuss with the owner of the account, I would like to ask you to get through to us via one of the channels below:

1. Support website
    2. Facebook
    3. Twitter

Should you have any questions, let us know!

Official Response
  • pesto.
    181 posts

There are problems on all platforms with this. When drawing the bow often you have to restart to get vibrations back, but it will normally come back. It feels like they’re have some problems with the way their engine is handling state flags, maybe some form of unnecessary reference counting that doesn’t handle a race state, or just problematic implementation of lockless code. Either way it plagues the state machine, sounds, vibrations, purchases even. They really need to fix it and make that far more robust.

• YaoMing_BOSPUST
    1 posts

@ubi-karl When will be this patch? I bought this game yesterday and i would really love to play with haptic feedback or any vibrations

• Ubi-Karl

Hey @YaoMing_BOSPUST, thanks for getting in touch and welcome to forums! 🙂

As of right now, it would be difficult to give you estimate on this, however once we will have further details to share with everyone, information will be posted here, in our official forums, as well as AC Valhalla official website, so keep an eye!

Official Response
  • BleachCobain
    2 posts

Good day! After the last update of the Assassin's Creed Valhalla game, the vibration on my controller completely disappeared. I visited to turn off vibration through the game settings, change it in different ways, nothing helps. Please help, it's impossible to play without vibration. Thank you in advance!

Suggested Topics