Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• Ubi-Froggard
    Ubisoft Support Staff 808 posts

Hey @bleachcobain + @Helenka_l

I have just merged your threads with this one, as we are aware this is an issue and will update the thread when we have any information on news of a patch for it. I apologise for any inconvenience caused in the meantime.

Official Response
  • Vergaros
    3 posts

Lets hope the issue is fixed with the upcoming update.

• Georgewn64
    2 posts

Well the good news seems patch will fix it , this was in a PushSqaure post ? Don’t worry guys it’s out tomorrow , thanks Ubisoft

Addressed:

• BattleCry didn't affect alpha animals during fights.
    • Missing vibration or haptic feedback on PS5 after version 1.3.2.
    • Level 2 Axe Fury did not receive intended ability modifiers.
    • Numerous NPC behavior issues.
    • Weapon perks not activating correctly or activating outside of their intended conditions.
    • Numerous clipping issues.
    • Some 1H swords could cost more to upgrade than others.
    • Animals didn't go into the stunned stance emptying their defence bar with melee attacks.
    • Fish could be seen teleporting when fishing under certain conditions.
    • Helmets could still be displayed during some cutscenes, even when not intended.
    • Eivor was unable to perform a forward roll when jumping from a height using M&K.
    • Players can now toggle walk/run state during auto movement.

• UbiStorm
    Ubisoft Support Staff 522 posts

Hey there everyone! It does look like this issue will be resolved with the 1.4.0 update due to come out tomorrow, Nov. 9th. For more information, please take a look at the patch notes that were posted on our News & Announcements thread! Thank you so much for your patience as this issue was looked into.

Official Response
  • guest-N680Kken
    1 posts

after patch 1.3.2 we didnt get any feedback and now today in patch 1.4 you told us hat you fixed the haptic feedback and vibration
    but nothing fixed, still the same problem please fix it I wanna enjoy the game as it is.

• zhanghan523
    2 posts

The vibrations have been fixed. I can feel it.

• BleachCobain
    2 posts

Good day to all! The problem has been resolved. The last update 1.4 helped. Thanks!

• mentraton
    27 posts

@ubistorm well not quite. We are back as we were with 1.3.1 Yes the feedback ist working per se. But the old bug with randomly disabling the haptic feedback while playing is back. But now a complete restart of Valhalla is fixing it temporarily until it breaks again. Unfortunately I was not able to detect any trigger for the bug until now it looks like random.

• vlasov.philipp
    6 posts

@mentraton Same for me 😢 Vibration stopped working after approx 1h of playtime. Restarting the game fixed the issue but I don't really want to restart it every hour.

Guys, it's ridiculous. Ubisoft saying how profitable Valhalla is on all social media. Maybe you should try and invest some of that money into fixing goddamn game. It's been more than a month since the issue accured. How much more time do you need to fix vibration on ps5?

• vlasov.philipp
    6 posts
    This post is deleted!
  • Ubi-Froggard
    Ubisoft Support Staff 808 posts

Hey @vlasov-philipp, @mentraton and @guest-N680Kken

I'm sorry to hear your vibration hasn't returned to normal for you since the update. As you can see, we do have other players saying it is working and it should be resolved from that update.

Could you try reinstalling the game and updates please? If you still have an issue after that, can you provide screenshots showing your settings in game have it enabled, and also your settings in the PS5 console itself:

1. Navigate to your PS5 home screen, and then click "Settings" to open the Settings menu.
    2. Click "Accessories" in the Settings menu. The Accessories screen is shown.
    3. Choose "Controllers" in the menu on the left side of the screen. Controller options will be displayed on the right side of the screen.
    4. Click "Vibration Intensity" on the right side of the screen to open a menu where you can either change the intensity of the PS5 DualSense controller vibration, or you can choose to turn the vibration off.

Official Response
  • mentraton
    27 posts

@ubi-froggard Hi my settings are all fine and i already had reinstalled the game with no effect.
    The haptic feedback is active after a frest start of the game but breaks after some time playing.

It is the same like before 1.3.2. (can't remember which patch introduced the bug in the first place). As I said unfortunately I'm unable to identify the trigger for the bug which make reproducing difficult for you.
    But it's a really annoying bug and restarting the game all 30-60 minutes is a terrible user experience.

• Ubi-Woofer
    Ubisoft Support Staff 1258 posts

I am sorry to hear that reinstalling Assassin's Creed Valhalla has not returned your haptic feedback to normal, @mentraton.

As previously requested by my colleague @Ubi-Froggard, can you please provide two screenshots, one showing that haptic feedback is enabled on your console itself, and another showing that the option is enabled in-game? This is so that we can verify that everything is set up correctly before reporting the issue to the developers again.

It would also be helpful if you could give us more information about the perceived frequency of the issue, e.g. if it always seems to turn off after an hour or so of playing, or if it is a random duration.

Thanks in advance for any additional information you will provide! 🙂

Official Response
  • vlasov.philipp
    6 posts

@ubi-woofer Unfortunately I deleted the game and cannot send screenshots of my settings right now (need to expand my ps5 storage asap). But how vibration settings can affect vibration dissapearing? If it's disabled it will not work, not dissapear after an hour of playing 😑

Suggested Topics