Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• j_ohnny_1986
    Original poster 1 posts

Hello,

i'm playing AC Valhalla on my PS5 and i have the Problem, that the vibration don't work anymore since PATCH 1.3.2

It's not a hardware Problem because my second DualSense Controller shows the same problem. But only in AC Valhalla; in other Games the vibration works fine.

What i've tried:

unmute the Controller -> no change
    Restore default settings on the PS5 -> no change
    Reset both controllers and connect again -> no change

What else can i do? AC without vibration is not really fun to play.

Thanks in advance.
    Best regards
    Johnny

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• mentraton
    42 posts

Hi after installing the new patch all the haptic feedback from the DualSense is completely disabled.
    The active triggers does still work.

The bug was present in 1.3.1 where the rumble was suddenly disappearing during gameplay (was not able to figure out what caused it) but was returning after restarting the game now its missing from the start.

Seriously Ubisoft what are you doing?

P.S. The Arc of Elan bow is still not appearing after pickup.

• Ubi-Keo
    Ubisoft Support Staff 2774 posts

@mentraton I'm sorry to hear that the haptic feedback is not working on your PS5 controller since installing the 1.3.2 update.

Can you please check in the settings that the haptic feedback is enabled as its possible the update may have disabled it for some reason. If it is enabled can you try disabling, go back into the game then go back into the settings and enable it again then try again.

With regards to the Arc of Elan bow, the development team are intending to fix this with a future update, however we have no ETA on when the update will be released.

Please keep checking the known issues list and the news and announcements page for updates.

Official Response
  • mentraton
    42 posts

@ubi-keo I have checked the settings and have disabled and enabled it with no effect. I have also rebooted the whole PS5 and restarted the game 3 times.

I just began to enjoy the game after a long wait for bug fixes now again waiting 5-6 weeks until I can play it. So frustrating!

• Ubi-Keo

@mentraton I can understand your frustration and can only apologise.

I will report this to the development team.

Official Response
  • mentraton
    42 posts

@ubi-keo Just want to add the PS4 version on PS5 still does have the rumble effect.
    It seems to affect “only” the PS5 version.

• Ubi-TheBerry
    Ubisoft Support Staff 1370 posts

Thanks for adding this @mentraton !

We'll let the team know!

Official Response
  • Advanced2499
    1 posts

I have recently noticed that I no longer experience any vibrations from the PS5 DualSense controller when playing Valhalla. This includes drawing the box, any melee attacks, fishing, Odin's sight scanning, falling or being damaged.

I noticed that the issue was brought up last year and it was mentioned that the issue was being dealt with, however there does not seem to be any solutions in this forum.

This lack of haptic feedback greatly affects the quality of the gameplay and experience of Valhalla and I would appreciate a solution.

Thanks

• Ubi-Keo

Hi @advanced2499 and welcome to the forums.

I have merged your post with this thread. I can confirm that this issue has been reported and the development team are investigating.

Apologies for the inconvenience caused.

Official Response
  • BiolenceTaz
    1 posts

Hi, no vibration at all after latest patch with the ps5 dual sense. Any news? Will it be solved? Thank you

• maxiusagi
    7 posts

I get the same problem after updating the game to the latest version on my playstation 5. Tried restarting the ps5 / the game didn't solve the issue

• Ubi-Keo

Hi @biolencetaz @maxiusagi I have merged your posts with this existing thread and can confirm that the issue has been reported and the development team are investigating.

Official Response
  • masijan1973
    1 posts

Hi everyone
    Unfortunately after last update on Valhalla , PS5 adaptive Trigger and haptic not work anymore

• Ubi-Keo

Hi @masijan1973 and welcome to the forums.

I have merged your posts with this existing thread and can confirm that the issue has been reported and the development team are investigating.

Official Response
  • guest-HctFS1qH
    1 posts

I have the same problem. Since the 1.3.2 update, in PS5, there aren't any kind of vibration, of course there aren't haptic vibration. With this problems, the experience is so worse, it's frustating.

• Ubi-Keo

Hi @guest-hctfs1qh and welcome to the forums.

As mentioned in this thread the issue has been reported and the development team are aware. I understand that this may affect your gaming experience and I can only apologise.

Official Response
  • ALEXORDTHEBOSS
    1 posts

JUSTO COMPRE EL JUEGO LA SEMANA PASADA, NO TENGO NINGUN TIPO DE VIBRACION EN PS5

• Ubi-Keo

Hi @alexordtheboss and welcome to the forums.

Please note that we are only able to assist you in English on this forum. If possible, could you please repost in English.

Alternatively, you could create a support ticket and choose your native language from the drop down menu in the bottom right corner.

I can confirm that the issue with no haptic feedback on PS5 has been reported and is being investigated.

Official Response
  • henrygregory
    2 posts

I recently bought AC Valhalla Gold Edition on the PS5 store. I have played roughly 20 hours of gameplay and so far there has been no vibration In the controller. Not once. For any reason. Pretty disappointing considering I got it on PS5 for the haptic feedback. From what I have found from other forUMs this problem is nearly a year old and still It seems to exist. Does anyone know a fix for this? It can be quite distracting to feel nothing.

• henrygregory
    2 posts

@henrygregory I have contacted Ubisoft Support on facebook (since this seems to be the only place you can contact them) and all they said was that a fix is being worked on. But considering the age of this problem and the fact that no fix has come out for 12 months; will a fix ever come out? Should I just get a refund instead?

Suggested Topics