ubisoft discussions

Quick Suggestions

• AlePlay
    Original poster 695 posts

I have my Desktop pc in garantcy for repair.. I'm afraid it can last even for 3 weeks ...
    so (in utter desperation XD) I'm trying to figure out if there is a way to play my Ubisoft games ...

If I decide to use Stadia, and connect my ubisoft account to that stadia i can play my games..?
    or do i have to re-buy my Ubiosft games to be able to play them?

(in my case, valhalla and watch dogs legion)
    do i have my saves available? 

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• Ubi-Karl
    Ubisoft Support Staff 1501 posts

Hey @caosck, thanks for getting in touch!

So if you do not have access to your PC and you wish to play Ubisoft games through Stadia - you will need to acquire Ubisoft+ subscription which you can do through the same platform. This will then allow you to have access to all of the games from the catalogue.

In relation to your save access and cross-progression, this will depend on the title, but as you mentioned Watch Dogs Legion and Assassin's Creed Valhalla, here are articles (WDL & ACV) for both explaining how it works.

Should you have any questions, let us know!

Official Response
  • AlePlay

to much for me XD

• AlePlay

as an alternative to ubisoft +

why after linking my ubisoft account to stadia you don't allow me to play the games i already own?

am I forced to re-buy them ..? XD 

• AlePlay

Ladies and gentlemen
    I discovered the Geforce Now service
    which allows me to access all my games and savegame ....
    playing in streaming, using a 2011 notebook with windows 7 ..!

possible that none of you knew this solution ..?
    it would have been of great help to find out sooner ...
    ok. better late than never .. XD 

• Ubi-Karl
    Ubisoft Support Staff 1501 posts

Thanks for your response @caosck!

So your query was in relation to Stadia therefore I just wanted to provide you with information that you've requested.

In regards to GeForce Now, it is more or less similar service as both do cloud gaming, however if you did find it more convenient then I am happy to hear this and hope you will have a blast playing 🙂 .

Should you have any further questions, let us know!

Official Response
  • AlePlay

@ubi-karl

as I have already described above
    these days, I'm using the GeForce NOW service to play my ubisoft games (until my pc comes back from assistance ..!)
    I am noticing, that by using GeForce Now .. my ubisoft account, he continues to suspect that my account may be compromised:

has already forced me to change my password once ... and I fear it could happen again .. simply because I log in from GeForce now (login that the ubisoft servers comes from Germany or France, compared to a login directly from my home , in Italy..!)

Could you report this problem in order to make it less problematic ..? 🙂 

• AlePlay

it just re-happened .. my accoutn may be compromised and it forces me to change my password ..!

I point out, that unfortunately, the forum itself asks me for a login EVERY time I log in (if I log in to the forum 10 times in a day, that's 10 logins!)

can it be solved? 

• AlePlay

today for the second time he asked me to change the password for compromised account ...

as I said, the only difference is I'm using ge force now to play until my pc comes back to assistance..!

• Ubi-TheBerry
    Ubisoft Support Staff 2385 posts

Hey @caosck ,

Thank you for getting back to us!

So you're only asked to reset when using Geforce Now, the Ubisoft Connect client doesn't have this issue?

It may be very much worth flagging this to the team if we can so could you please send us a message via our Support Site: (https://ubi.li/AHIgv)?

This will also allow us to check if anything is being logged as suspicious.

Thank you!

Official Response

Suggested Topics