Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• Kamikaze-TMX
    10 posts

i wish i dindt bought the game....

• DutchRudderFTW
    6 posts

@sleezure Let me know how you got on. I'd be keen on a refund too but I'm not sure how hard Ubisoft sticks to their policies. Apparently they won't give refunds if you have played the game already, which is total rubbish. How are you meant to know if a game is buggy trash if you don't experience it for yourself? Just a sleazy way to get out of accepting refunds imo.

• vahndaar
    70 posts

Ok I'm on mission Napoleon El Pequeno, exploring the little island and the spawning is really falling apart here.

Went to explore roncali lighthouse and got noticed, then ran away about 50 feet and the enemies chasing me had all despawned and when I went back they were just wandering around as normal. I can literally see unmarked blobs appearing on my radar as they reset.

Then I did some more testing, behind the lighthouse there's a bunker with a guard. Take out the guard, then go up the steps, past the lighthouse and down to the bar at the other side with the balcony. It's about 50 feet away, half the radar. Turn around, walk back to the bunker and a blob appears in the middle of the radar. Repeated this several times, the spawns rotate between a single enemy, 2 normal enemies and 2 armoured enemies, but they just keep respawning. It's truly awful. This is actually worse than my previous testing as it makes hiding bodies completely and utterly redundant as they just despawn and respawn.

Honestly this is really, really broken. I've never seen anything like it in any other game, and needs a fix asap. I honestly can't quite grasp how this made its way through QA or testing its blindingly obvious that something is fundamentally wrong here.

It really should be a top priority. Any kind of stealth is completely pointless.

• Sleezure
    93 posts
    @sleezure Let me know how you got on. I'd be keen on a refund too but I'm not sure how hard Ubisoft sticks to their policies. Apparently they won't give refunds if you have played the game already, which is total rubbish. How are you meant to know if a game is buggy trash if you don't experience it for yourself? Just a sleazy way to get out of accepting refunds imo.

FYI, my refund request was denied. I can't say that I'm too surprised, but I will definitely keep this entire situation in mind when Ubisoft tries to sell me the next thing. Far Cry 6 is beyond disappointing, to be sure.

• gcfhani
    2 posts

Came to the forums to complain about this. BIGGEST issue for me. I prefer to play stealthily but the literal instant respawn when I look away and the dead enemies are out of my FOV is getting increasingly frustrating. Ubisoft better fix this asap because it’s not acceptable…

• vahndaar
    70 posts

Ok, I've stopped playing now, this is atrocious. It's impossible to clear anything at all. Every time I take out enemies I can watch them respawning right in front of me.

I'll come back to this when a patch drops.

• ConnorSRousseau
    9 posts

@ubi-mark Thank you for the update. It's great when we gamers are heard! Could you also pass on the hostile territory and towns issue? I destroy AA guns and liberate towns but they are still marked hostile. If this was intentional, it doesn't make much sense to me and breaks the immersion of liberating the island.

• DutchRudderFTW
    6 posts

@sleezure That sucks. I've been a fan of the Far Cry series sever since the first but this whole experience has now changed that. Not just this ridiculous bug but realising Ubisoft's shady refund policy as well doesn't sit well with me at all.

• Sleezure
    93 posts

@dutchrudderftw I don't think the refund policy would be as big an issue if Ubisoft and the devs had just been up front about what the game experience was beforehand.

• Markaccus
    37 posts

So I wasn't seeing this (at least not to the levels reported on this thread) on the ps4 version of the game. I played the ps5 version last night and WOW, not only constant enemy respawns, but crocs, juiced roosters, coyotes etc etc. Insane. I was at an oil drilling site on the coast, near where the off shore oil rig is. I managed to stop getting killed, and as I approached the drill site, there was a constant stream of mounted soldiers coming out of it and then turning up the road towards me. Just trotting out, maybe 20 game meters apart, one after the other. I probably don't need to describe the utter carnage that happened when I went to get the FND crate. The boats in the area kept respawning too. Seems to be a problem with next gen and PC.

• Sparhawk122
    69 posts

@igrvks I'm at the stage where I'm thinking of giving up on Ubisoft games. Their QA seems to get worse the bigger and greedier they get. As a stealth player I can't even clear areas in the game because enemies keep respawning. It reminds me of the police system from Cyberpunk 2077. Where they continue spawning out of thin air.

Also can't enjoy exploring because of the spawning rates. How this passed into the final build is mind boggling. Not to mention the amount of bugs in this game. And the VRAM issue where not even NVidia's RTX 3080 has enough VRAM for HD textures. A $1200-1500 USD graphics card.

• AltTabsAlot
    6 posts

Is there any news about this? How long do we have to wait till it get fixed?
    I want to play, but can't because of this.
    I'm kinda glad I decided to buy ubisoft+ instead of buying the game, but this is also just waste of ubisoft+ time.

• Abhishek2812
    8 posts

Ubisoft needs to release a hotfix for this issue. It breaks the immersion in an otherwise fantastic game. I have seen enemies and their tanks respawning out of thin air right in front of me. Here is the evidence recorded by a Reddit user:

https://reddit.com/r/farcry/comments/q8ff57/enemy_spawn_in_a_nutshell_look_the_map_even_lol/

• Abhishek2812
    8 posts
    This post is deleted!
  • Abhishek2812
    8 posts
  • vahndaar
    70 posts

Yeah ok, I think we have a winner there! 😂

• Markaccus
    37 posts

@abhishek2812 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 That's insanity. They're being beamed in. Far Cry : Star Trek

• MAXIM_MM2020
    4 posts

This is really kills my expectations but it seems that every time I'm going silently to a base and deal with the enemies that are depicted in the are suddenly there is more of them popping out of nowhere, even when the alarm is off. The actually popping and not running or coming from somewhere ! Does anyone notice that issue ?

• vahndaar
    70 posts

All they need to do is move out the spawn/despawn or cleanup horizon and that should fix all this nonsense.

• Sleezure
    93 posts
    https://www.reddit.com/link/q8nlut/video/z41bd14k0mt71/player

This is just hilarious.

This is Cyberpunk-level bad.

Suggested Topics