Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• naullsynz
    1 posts

@biggzie_ I have the same issue. Until I checked the thread I didn't actually know you could clear red zone. Doing a 360 will respawn enemies like you aren't even there.

• Merlinmagi
    4 posts

It would be nice if the mods here would throw in some semi-regular updates. Even if it was 'Still investigating no ETA yet'.

I've been checking every day for a patch because I prefer to play sniper/stealth and it's virtually impossible with this issue.

• AltTabsAlot
    6 posts

@merlinmagi They really should be doing that by them yourself, instead of have many people complaining and asking for updates on this.
    I'm in here checking multiple times a day, but there just no informations or whatsoever...
    @Ubi-Mark Could we PLEASE get some info?? 😩

• bmcmahonWRX
    1 posts
    This post is deleted!
  • Tesc5435
    12 posts

@ubi-mark Why is this even a thing? Once an area is cleared it should be considered cleared. There is no logic in "the one man army just came in and massacred our entire base, send more guys in to sit there and wait to be slaughtered". The game desperately needs a new game+ option because I'm perfectly fine with these soldiers being restricted to their own weekly map once Anton is dead.

• Sausbert
    18 posts

I still have 20 days to return this game. If Ubisoft (is this Ubi-Mark dude still even on the forum?) stays quiet like this, I’m getting the Crysis trilogy instead and this will be my last day one Ubisoft purchase. Used copies it is from then on.

• DV20Katana
    119 posts

@logan_24-7 thank you for posting those, there is the evidence for all to see. Ridiculous insta-respawns. I felt like I was watching a FC2 remaster.

Ubisoft please fix this ASAP.

• SoulCorgi
    1 posts

I am having this same issue. I was trying to clear out the enemies in the Quito Bay Blockade stealthily, and everytime I clear out a bunch and hide their bodies, more randomly show up and catch me! I understand me maybe missing 1 or 2 while I was scouting and marking enemies, but this is rediculous. They appear out of no where in places I already cleared. I liked being stealthy in other far cry games, but if they respawn while I am there, what is the point? Might as well go in guns blazing.

• FireIce38
    33 posts

@dyng0dyle What exactly do you want them to respond with? They've told you it's been reported and is being investigated.

Nothing more to be said right now.

• Sparhawk122
    69 posts

@fireice38 An update on the progress of the investigation.

• o61469
    2 posts

This is atrocious. Why the delay in offering an update?
    I'm going to start looking into a refund.

• o61469
    2 posts
    This post is deleted!
  • Sausbert
    18 posts

@fireice38 Apart from the fact that this [censored] is even in the game, people have been complaining about this issue since release day. It's okay a patch takes a few weeks, but we are still waiting for them to even acknowledge there's an issue, while Ubi-Mark is ignoring every post he gets tagged in.

If you talk about it on Twitter, some lame Ubisoft account thanks you for your report and asks you where in particular on the map the issue occurs and if you perhaps have a video with an example. They're playing dumb and it's getting annoying.

• Zoopels
    17 posts

Ubisoft is probably deciding whether the issue is serious enough to fix or not. Remember that in AC Valhalla, many people complained about the poor audio quality of the game. They've been promising us since release that they're "looking into it" and there's still no fix.

Same will happen here. Ubisoft is weighing whether it's profitable to fix this bug or not. Chances are it's not, because the game has been out for a week and sales aren't going to start increasing once this issue is fixed. It's just how Ubisoft works. Nothing is done if there isn't some way to profit from it.

• Jakeo10
    24 posts

@zoopels it's been picked up by multiple media outlets and Twitter, subreddit, discord and forums are filled with complaints. It's most definitely affecting player numbers and sales right now.

While the open world respawns aren't a priority it's also affecting missions where enemies will respawn constantly for some players making mission progress impossible if the objective calls for killing all enemies. I can't progress many missions atm due to this bug. I submitted videos to Ubisoft a week ago and no updates yet.

It's a disgrace. Progress blocking bugs and no hotfix. I don't give a [censored] about a huge patch. Just hotfix the damn enemy respawns across the board temporarily to zero so enemies don't respawn at all. Then adjust to reasonable numbers in patch.

• Zoopels
    17 posts

@jakeo10 The low audio quality issue in AC Valhalla was also picked up by media outlets and was complained about all over social media. Ubisoft still hasn't bothered to fix it.

I really hope that they fix this issue, because it's ruining the game for me and I've stopped playing entirely until something is done about it. But this is Ubisoft. Their track-record is garbage.

• Zoopels
    17 posts

@fireice38 They could at the very least confirm whether it is considered a bug by the dev team or whether it is an intentional feature. That alone will give us an indication on the chances of this being fixed or not. All they said is that they're passing the feedback on to the dev team, not whether the dev team has any intention to fix it or even how high on their priority list it is (it should be near the top, imo).

• normski7a
    10 posts

Only got the game a few days ago. Doing my first mission on the main island, the one where you go to the private island to investigate the body. Using my usual Far Cry technique of silenced weapon and throwing knives, only to have enemies spawn in behind me and start shooting. Forcing me to go loud, shooting everything, invesitgate the body and run away. Utter madness.

I'm not launching this game again until it's fixed. I was originally going to wait until xmas as new games usually get a 20% discount by then and wait for updates to iron out issues. Should of done that.

• Jakeo10
    24 posts

@normski7a That mission actually hard locks for me when you get to the point where you have to secure the villa. The enemies keep respawning over and over. I spent nearly 2hrs clearing enemies to see if it would complete the objective but nope. I can't progress past this mission because the enemies respawn so rapidly I can't clear them.

• vahndaar
    82 posts

Any ETA on a fix for this? I've now stopped playing and gone back to breakpoint because even as clunky as that game is enemies don't respawn in front of your face fundamentally breaking the core gameplay loop. For all of Breakpoints faults it wasn't as singularly game breaking as this bug!!!

Suggested Topics