ubisoft discussions

Quick Suggestions

• Ubi-Borealis
    Ubisoft Support Staff 6041 posts

I'd like to assure you that there are still teams actively working on Far Cry 6, @Sleezure, and that they are keen to hear feedback and suggestions from our players. The team are continuing to monitor the reports shared regarding enemy respawn rates, and are still looking at how certain areas in-game can be improved.

Additionally, in the case where no further changes are to be made, this feedback is still useful for any future projects.

The Player Support team will continue to monitor this thread and forward any feedback that's shared with us within this thread so the dedicated teams have visibility on this. As mentioned in my previous post, if there are any more changes made to the enemy respawn rate in-game, this information will be made available within the News & Announcements forum.

Thanks! 🙂

Official Response
  • PappaSeJakkals
    1 posts

@ubi-borealis This was something I HATED in Far Cry 2 The Respawn of enemies is horrible and damn annoying! Worst is I bought the game a while back so I can't get a refund! really don't enjoy this!

• lito187
    1 posts

@umbrella-uc Can you imagine if Ubisoft had a bug county program like Google and Facebook? They would never keep the profits of a single game purchase, ever.

• Ubi-Borealis
    Ubisoft Support Staff 6041 posts

Hello there @PappaSeJakkals & @lito187! Welcome to the forums 🙂

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback with us. I'm sorry to hear that the respawn rate of enemies in Far Cry 6 has impacted on your gaming experiences.

I've forwarded your feedback along to our dedicated teams for further consideration. If there are any changes made to the enemy respawn rate in Far Cry 6, then this information will be made available within the News & Announcements forum.

Thanks! 😊

Official Response
  • davebaron666
    1 posts

@ubi-borealis People reporting this problem for over 3 years now and all we receive is this kind of insincere, automated response almost ridiculing the customer.

You are not doing anything, you dont care or you dont fix it, you are not even trying to fix it.

Maybe you didint see the first 3948478 complaints but here i go...

FIX THE DAMN IDIOTIC RESPAWN RATES THATS BREAKING THE GAME.

Sincerely

Suggested Topics