Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• CaptainMike1985
    1 posts

how about when you're sailing and random enemy boats just spawn out of nowhere in front of you? They literally just pop into the water and start moving. Can't even get a refund via Uplay because they require you don't install/launch the software. At least with Steam I get a 2 hour window of play time before I can request a refund.

Long story short, I no longer will purchase Ubisoft games remotely close to their launch date. Let them hit the bargain bin on sale for 50%+ off before buying from now on.

• CorreAktor
    14 posts

@captainmike1985

I wouldn't doubt they didn't put it on Steam because they knew people would refund.

Yeah, future purchases for me will be via Steam only.

• nhisso
    6 posts

This is the same garbage that plagued far cry 2 and to a lesser extent, FC3. Absolutely abhorrent design flaw.

• nhisso
    6 posts

@jazwax Brace yourself. They never fixed this issue in Far Cry 2.

• Eriyasan
    13 posts

@katewatso I can confirm that enemy spawning is weird, they don't spawn in camps unless I get very close and they like to respawn after I kill the same enemy multiple times, especially snipers. It happens in a span of time that is less than 1 minute, and enemies respawn when the player looks away briefly. Sometimes I clear out a camp in say 20 minutes, and they all respawn while I walk around the camp, making me exit the area because I'm surrounded by enemies suddenly.
    Prime test example? The first farm mission, this happens if one visits the mission area again, but it also happens everywhere. The farm also cannot be liberated.

• DutchRudderFTW
    6 posts

@logan_24-7 But according to FireIce38 that's just the heat system at work!.......cough, cough.

• Logan_24-7
    5 posts

30 seconds enemy respawn... you gotta be kidding me. This is so bad, I'm just shaking my head in disbelief. Not touching this game until fixed.

https://mixdrop.sx/f/4nz9p17qh9golv

• Centerspeed
    3 posts

I remember in the previous Far Cry series is you scout out a camp and tag 10 enemies and kill those said enemies you'd be able to walk around the area free of enemies. But for FC 6 : /
    OMG! ....... enemies keep respawning! Is this due to the difficulty options the i chose? Action mode = endless waves of enemies in camps/ tobacco fields ect ect?

• Centerspeed
    3 posts

@hralex1951 yeah, facing the same issue!

• Centerspeed
    3 posts

@fringerobot yeah yeah yeah that island mission. I thought i was going crazy... i taged 6 enemies took em out another bunch of guys showed up. Took them out. Went to some underground basement and freed some captives and yeah... a whole new squad respawned and with dogs!

• FireIce38
    33 posts

Kinda off topic, but can you not reset outposts in Far Cry 6?

• Flanker1Six
    215 posts
    Kinda off topic, but can you not reset outposts in Far Cry 6?

No. Don't worry though! There'll be more FDN activity next to your newly captured base/checkpoint than you care for! Don't know how many times already; I've renewed my inventory at a base work bench only to expend most of it on enemy traffic (foot, horse, vehicles, tanks) going by or coming through. No wonder Ubi forced our character to have 4 or 5 weapons!

HONEY! Have you seen my RPG! 😉

• Sausbert
    18 posts

@ubi-mark Hi Mark, can we get like an update on this issue? Will this be patched? What timeframe are we looking at?

• tinsworth
    1 posts

@lamoi I quite agree. Absolutely ruins gameplay, especially as a stealth player. Some idiot at Ubisoft thinks everyone wants to play huge chaotic gun battles 100% of the time. I will be asking for a refund.

• BugsDucky182
    1 posts

Agree. Noticed this the other day, and it's incredibly frustrating. Hopefully this will be something they fix soon.

• ShuaBlue
    1 posts

Experiencing the same issue here on PC. Enemies respawning almost instantly. This is incredibly frustrating because I approach all of these encounters in stealth, so I can't be "pursued by the military" (good try, Ubisoft) because I am not even alerting the enemies. Just ran a mission where I sniped the snipers in the towers, turned around, and all of them were back. This is what game developers and publishers have to come now unfortunately - releasing a game that is unfinished and the major bugs are found by the actual testers - the people that buy the game. I am so glad I got this game as part of an AMD Ryzen bundle and did not purchase it because I won't continue to feed the ugly beast that this practice has become. Ubisoft - I want to have fun with this game but in this state I am not having fun. Listen to your customers. Provide a swift fix for this issue or at least some sort of workaround. Please use this as a lesson to TEST your games thoroughly before releasing them.

• UbiSushiVamp
    Ubisoft Support Staff 630 posts

Hello everyone! My apologies for the respawn rates you have been encountering. Our teams are currently investigating this and I have added the information you have provided to the investigation!

Official Response
  • UbiSushiVamp
    Ubisoft Support Staff 630 posts

Hello @ELIFIN and @baldman6! I apologize that you are encountering high enemy respawn rates. Our teams are investigating this and have asked for players to provide specific locations they have noticed this occurring. Do you have any specific locations that come to mind, as well as any clips of the respawn rate I can provide to the investigation? Please let me know, thank you greatly!

Official Response
  • CrimsonGhost06
    7 posts

@ubisushivamp I can weigh in on this. When I was able to play the game (frequent and ongoing CTD's are preventing the game from loading any further than the main menu) I saw the reports of high enemy respawn rates. While playing I noticed the same thing. However, if you complete your objective, be it FND base capture, or story mission, without being detected, and with no alarms being sounded, then the enemies do not respawn. But the second you are spotted, this seems to trigger the infinite enemy reinforcements. From then on you are forced to continue fighting until you complete your objective. So in summary, if you play uber stealth you likely will not experience the fast enemy respawns. I would go so far as saying there is something wrong in the code that times the enemy respawning after detection. Hope that gives a clue to the problem.

• Nenox17
    1 posts

@ubisushivamp This enemy respawn issue is not tied to any location, it's the whole map. If you play the game, you can clearly see this just kill an enemy in a restricted area that can not be cleared (no icon on the map) run a bit a way and return this results in the respawning of the enemy. Sometimes you don't even have to run, in some cases you can just wait 30 seconds.

Here are some examples (not my videos, but it gets the point across).

Suggested Topics