ubisoft discussions

Quick Suggestions

• S7efvn
    12 posts

@panzerotto91 For the first time since playing video games, something like this is happening to me ?! And reading this topic, Ubisoft doesn't do anything to fix this bug.

• Ubi-Thrupney
    Ubisoft Support Staff 2659 posts
    This post is deleted!
    Official Response
  • Ubi-Thrupney
    Ubisoft Support Staff 2659 posts

Hi everyone,

My apologies for the delay in responding to your posts. I can certainly understand that you are eager to have this issue sorted out, and I appreciate you sending across your continued reports of this.

Our teams will be getting a fix out for this as soon as we are able, in a future update - I'd recommend keeping an eye on News & Announcements, and potentially setting that forum section to 'watched' at the top, so that you'll be notified when we deploy patches, and can keep up to date on their patch notes.

I understand some players have been able to find solutions through editing save files and the use of third-party programs. I understand that you are keen to get back to progressing in the game, but we do not recommend these workarounds, as they can cause save file corruption - I can only ask that players await the fix we'll have available as soon as we can, rather than edit save files as a workaround. If any progress is lost as a result of corrupted save files, this is not progress that will be able to be recovered.

We sincerely apologise for the inconvenience while we work to get this resolved. Please let me know if there is any questions in the meantime.

Official Response
  • panzerotto91
    19 posts

@ubi-thrupney anything you want ... But at least tell us more or less when there will be this resolution, because we have not been progressing in history for almost two months now due to this bug, by the way very obvious bug ... You had video for more than a month , photos, descriptions etc. etc. We have been carrying too much patience for 2 months ... It is scandalous that apart from a "copy and paste" message from you, we have no way of knowing anything else ... There are many people with the same problem who have spent 70/100 € for a product of yours that is not working as it should, it is not fair, and it is frustrating ... Since you are in contact with Far Cry support, please solicit complaints from all of us, as it is not possible from a large Brands like Ubisoft all this waiting and few answers about it ... After all we are at your disposal, but we are very angry.

(I'm using google translator)

• MARTREV
    2 posts

Same problem here, waiting for a fix.

• blomman00
    17 posts

@ubi-thrupney give us a date or money back

• brhea1515
    1 posts

@ubi-thrupney You guys been saying same crap for over a month come up with a different excuse at least I'm sick of getting the same emails from you guys saying we are working on the problem how long does it take to fix a game breaking glitch that's affecting so many people probably won't be buying any more Ubisoft games after this and what about getting our money back for the DLCs since we can't even play them

• xEasyy_E
    2 posts

I’m having the exact same problem with that mission! I’m glad others are experiencing it too.
    I started Paradise Lost and then when it wanted me to plant the explosives, I decided I didn’t want to do it anymore so I fast travelled to Patriotas Peak, so I could do a mission there instead.
    When I loaded into the base, It came up with a message saying if I don’t get back to the mission, I will fail it. But now I can’t travel back to Esperanza because i’m “in a mission”. Then it just sends me into a loading screen and I spawn back at Patriotas Peak saying the same thing, that I will fail the mission. And it just loops like that. I’ve tried literally everything, like abandoning mission and reloading previous auto save in pause menu, but to no avail. I’ve even tried going onto a different Xbox to see if that works.
    Im currently talking to Ubisoft support and they said that it should be resolved in an upcoming update, so let’s hope that won’t be too long 😞

If you’ve got mates to play with, I suggest doing that because Co-op still works, but they would have to host it so you can at least still play the game you forked out $100 for smh

• mantab_maniac
    5 posts

I have experienced this bug as well. The game is rendered useless. I am really considering not purchasing any more Ubisoft games. I sure hope a patch is available soon to perhaps "maybe" make me change my mind. I spent hours trying to fix it myself, like others, killing myself, etc.... This is not acceptable that a game is rendered unplayable for so long, so many are impacted, and no patch has been made available for months. It's funny how we don't experience a "bug" when attempting to pay for it and download it.....

Signed,
    Ex-Ubisoft Customer.

• Ubi-Borealis
    Ubisoft Support Staff 6078 posts

Hello there!

I'd like to reach out to you all with an update. The development team have contacted us and have confirmed that the respawn loop during "Paradise Lost" should be resolved with the release of Title Update 3! You can read the full patch notes here.

The patch will be deployed today, Tuesday, December 7, at 6 AM PT / 9 AM ET / 3 PM CET. If you are still encountering a respawn loop after installing the new update, please don't hesitate to share an update within this thread so we can notify the development team. When sharing a new report, please can you provide us with the a video which shows the following:

• You have the latest Title Update installed on your platform. You can check this in the left-hand corner of the main game menu.
    • That the respawn loop is still occuring for you in-game.

Additionally, please ensure that you have an up-to-date save file uploaded to the Cloud. This support article can help you to do this.

We can then use these reports to reopen the investigation should the issue persist following TU3.

Thanks! 😊

Official Response
  • panzerotto91
    19 posts

@ubi-borealis

Good evening dear, listen, thank you for the information, I have now downloaded the new update for PS5 ... I have started the game, nothing has changed, NOTHING. It doesn't even let me post the photos or even the video on this forum. (Far Cry 61.3.0- HD Pack) Honestly at this point I don't care anymore, as far as I'm concerned you can solve it even at Christmas next year, you have been unprofessional about this HUGE problem, you made me throw 70 € I earned WORKING. It's really scandalous, I don't even want a refund, with that € 70 I offer you of the Ubisoft team, and that of Far Cry, a nice dinner. I will never buy a branded game with your brand again. 

Kindly and cordially 😊

Diego

• Ubi-Borealis

Hello there @panzerotto91,

I'm sorry to hear that you're still stuck in a respawn loop during "Paradise Lost" following the release of Title Update 3. Could you let me know the trouble you're encountering when trying to share videos and images within this thread? We'd love to collect these so we can pass them along to the development team for further investigation.

I'd recommend uploading them to a sharing platform (such as Google Drive or OneDrive) as this will allow you to post a shareable link within this thread.

Additionally, can you please upload an up-to-date copy of your save to the Cloud for us? The development team can then use this for further investigation.

Thanks! 🙂

Official Response
  • theimacman
    Original poster 20 posts

@ubi-borealis I was so happy to wake up this morning and see this message... I immediately booted up my Xbox and began downloading the update. Meanwhile, I read the patch notes and noticed it made NO mention of this bug whatsoever. My hopes began to fade... or maybe you guys were just ashamed to even admit you shipped the game with this game-breaking bug. About an hour later, the update had completed and I excitedly launched the game... hit Continue, and I spawned in the same location I am used to spawning in, and then got the message about leaving the mission area... "Okay, well maybe after it fails me it will warp me back to the mission area" I thought in hopes. Game reloads... and NOPE, I'm spawned right back in the same place again, get the mission failure message, and the loop continues. I also tried quitting the mission which STILL DOES NOTHING.

So this is NOT FIXED AT ALL. And I am not providing any more video proof... it is the EXACT SAME as it has been since I posted this issue. You guys are completely inept and I am beyond furious.

• TheBhaasa
    2 posts

@ubi-borealis no sir. The deadly loop continues. There is no change at all. The new update HAS NOT FIXED THIS ISSUE. It is quite embarrassing to note the time it’s taking for you guys to fix it or come up with an alternate solution.

• Ubi-Borealis

I'm sorry to hear that the issue still persists for you, @theimacman, and that it is preventing you from progressing further in Far Cry 6. I've reached out to the dedicated teams to let them know that the issue still persists in game following the release of Title Update 3, and I apologise for any disappointment that has been caused. Would you please be able to upload an up-to-date copy of your save to the Cloud for us? We can then pass this along to the development team and reopen the investigation into this respawn loop.

Thank you 🙂

Official Response
  • theimacman
    Original poster 20 posts

@ubi-borealis No, I'm not providing anything more for you. This is your issue, you figure it out. Like I said, this is the exact same as it was when I first posted it, so nothing new is needed from me. I'm not wasting my time with you any more. I don't work for you.

EDIT: Okay, I went ahead and uploaded my save to the cloud in game, but I have no idea how to then share that with you.

EDIT 2: Please remove the "Question Solved" tag from this thread, as it is definitely not solved.

• bryaneuhwee
    1 posts
    This post is deleted!
  • RobinRobin24099
    9 posts

@ubi-borealis
    Nope still not fixed, well done Ubisoft you finally gave us a date for a fix and nothing!

I’ve updated the game, jumped straight in and there’s the issue still happening! Tried withdrawing from the operation and tried fast travelling and still nothing…

I’ve messaged about a refund and notice my request got ignored, any chance this can be sorted now please? I’m officially fed up of having a £70 game I can’t even play!

• S7efvn
    12 posts

For me, the problem is not fixed:. Here is the video:

And version of the game:
    [img]https://i.imgur.com/bHBQ1ny.jpg[/img]

• blomman00
    17 posts

@ubi-borealis
    58 days since this game breaking bug was reported and now you posted false info that this issue was solved...
    shame on you, this is not acceptable, your developers should write an apology in this thread and you should immeditate
    give us the money back.

Suggested Topics