ubisoft discussions

Quick Suggestions

• OzY_92
    1 posts

I’m in the same loop @phaaxvoom

• Bulletguy8
    3 posts

Это уже просто смешно, просто издевательство со стороны разработчика. Патч ничего не поменял, деньги на ветер!

• mantab_maniac
    5 posts

As was everybody else, I was excited that an update with a fix was now available after the original problem was reported on or around Oct 12, 2021. I eagerly downloaded the huge update that took awhile and thought, wow Ubisoft did right and finally fixed the issue! However, my hope was dashed when I read the release notes and saw NO MENTION whatsoever to the bug we have all reported. Like the majority of your other customers that forked out good money, I would like a refund ASAP. I will no longer purchase any Ubisoft products moving forward. I have played hundreds and hundreds of games in my life and NEVER experienced a bug that broke a game and the company left so many hanging for a fix for so long.... This should be an "All hands on Deck" effort with your DEV Team to do right, but that didn't happen. I am realizing why the game release date was delayed to begin with. It's way to buggy to be released to the public. I guess Ubisoft is more concerned about their profits than actually retaining customers for future company growth. I have already been notifying friends and family who were either thinking about purchasing the game or have about the experience I had and they are not happy as well and not going to purchase it and have to deal with this. The game itself was average, but I wanted to at least have a chance to finish it. After all, it wasn't cheap!

Thanks for the effort, however, problem is not resolved and I am done attempting to do anything to fix it on my end.

Cheers,

• Swervebrah
    2 posts

Same issue. Been stuck for about a week and no change after today's update.

• megamanblue345
    7 posts

Yeah it's not fixed at all. What a let down Ubisoft

• Ubi-Borealis
    Ubisoft Support Staff 6075 posts

Hello there,

Thank you for continuing to update this thread following the release of Title Update 3. I'm sorry to hear that you are still stuck in a respawn loop during "Paradise Lost," and for any disappointment that may have been caused by this. I'd like to reassure all of you that we have reopened the investigation into this issue with the development team.

Thank you to everyone who has shared their reports and uploading their saves to the Cloud for us. These have been forwarded to the development team to assist in the reopened investigation. As soon as we have any updates to share with you all from the development team, we will let you know within this thread once these details are made available to us.

If you have not already, please can you ensure that you have an up-to-date save file uploaded to the Cloud. This support article can help you to do this. These save files are very helpful for further investigation.

Additionally, if you are able to provide us with a video which shows the following, that would also be helpful as the development team continue to look into this respawn loop further:

• You have the latest Title Update installed on your platform. You can check this in the left-hand corner of the main game menu.
    • That the respawn loop is still occuring for you in-game.

I'd recommend uploading any videos to a sharing platform, such as YouTube or Google Drive, as this will allow you to post a shareable link within this thread.

@TheBhaasa, @RobinRobin24099, @Swervebrah - Would you be able to upload a copy of your up-to-date save to the Cloud for us please? These are very useful to the development team as part of the reopened investigation.

@theimacman - Thank you for uploading your save file to the Cloud for us. We've now passed this along to the development team as part of the reopened investigation.

@S7efvn - Thank you for providing a video and an image of your update version. I've passed these along to the development team for a closer look. Can you please also upload an up-to-date copy of your save file to the Cloud for us as well? We can then include this in your report.

@blomman00 - I apologise for any disappointment that has been caused following the release of Title Update 3. We had been informed that this issue should have been resolved in this Title Update by the development team. Following reports that this issue still persists, we have reopened the investigation and notified the dedicated teams to take another look at this issue. If you could upload an up-to-date copy of your save file to the Cloud, that would be very helpful for further investigation.

@OzY_92 - Thank you for uploading a copy of your save to the Cloud for us. This has been forwarded to the development team as part of the reopened investigation.

@Bulletguy8 - Please note that you are currently within the English Player Support forums. Would you be able to offer a translation of your post for us? Alternatively, if you'd like to receive support in Russian, you are welcome to open a support ticket and a member of your regional team will reach out as soon as they are able to.

@mantab_maniac - Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback with us regarding your gaming experience. I apologise for any disappointment that has been caused following this game update, and I understand that this has impacted on your gameplay experience. We have reopened the investigation into this respawn loop with the development team, and have notified the dedicated teams regarding the impact of the respawn loop in-game. If you would be able to upload an up-to-date copy of your save file to the Cloud for us, that would be very helpful for further investigation. Additionally, can you let us know the username of the account you play Far Cry 6 on? I was unable to find any record of you playing Far Cry 6 on the account you have contacted us from.

@megamanblue345 - Thank you for uploading an up-to-date copy of your save file to the Cloud for us. I've passed this along to the development team so they can take a closer look at this as well.

Thank you 🙂

Official Response
  • S7efvn
    12 posts

Ubi-Borealis Are the files automatically uploaded to the Cloud, because I can't see how to upload them manually in the forum ?

• blomman00
    17 posts

@ubi-borealis uploaded the save, no point uploading another video when it will show exactly the same as i showed you long time ago...

• RobinRobin24099
    9 posts

@ubi-borealis what’s the point in uploading a new save? It’s the EXACT SAME ISSUE! You must already have saves from other people showing what the problem is! Haven’t been able to do anything anyway, no change whatsoever!

Thank you for ignoring my request for a refund….AGAIN!!

• CainSin
    1 posts

Same Problem here, since meanwhile 6 weeks. 50h+ Progress in the game. The latest Update has NOT fixed the Problem. I have uploaded a copy from the Savefile to the Cloud.
    Please fix the bug as soon as possible..

• policefx
    4 posts

@ubi-borealis I've uploaded the same save file multiple times. I bet it doesn't matter because the game is still broken. Why you ask for people to upload to the cloud again doesn't make sense because Ubisoft has the same files from previous uploads. Nobody has progressed in the game so asking for another same save file sounds like a waste of time and a poor excuse of why this issue is long past due to be fixed. I feel like Ubisoft should give people experiencing this issue some free stuff like in game content but I doubt they will because Ubisoft doesn't care and still sucks big donkey balls. Maybe it will be fixed by the time Farcry 7 is released.

• dannz1984
    5 posts

@ubi-borealis From what I understand is, the Title Update 3 was rolled out without testing all the cloud uploaded game saves to see if it fixed this issue. Otherwise why would this case need to be reopened?
    Time frame for fix is needed.

• Ubi-Thrupney
    Ubisoft Support Staff 3115 posts

Hey everyone, thanks for your continued posts. I wish to make a correction to our earlier announcement that this was fixed in the patch. Our dev teams have clarified that we've solved this such that it will not happen to new players, but our investigation into fixing this for players already stuck in a respawn loop is ongoing. My apologies for the confusion - let me know if there's any questions about this at all.

Hey there @s7efvn , thanks for your post! Cloud saves are uploaded from in-game, and this lets us get a copy from our end as needed. This support article describes how to upload saves. That said, at present, we might not need further save files, so there's no need to upload them for us. We'll let you know if that changes - thanks for your help!

@blomman00 and @CainSin , thanks very much for uploading your saves for us! I've added them to the investigation.

To reiterate for everyone, we're continuing to investigate how we can solve this respawn loop issue for players already facing the issue - our TU3 fix was to prevent the issue happening for new players. Let me know if I can clarify this at all, and sorry for the inconvenience while we look into this.

Official Response
  • Jamseruk
    3 posts

Issue remains for me, I have uploaded my save file.

• JulezH_1988
    6 posts

I have the information that the upcoming update will fix the problem after a long wait.

Now I've downloaded the update and nothing has happened. Exactly the same mistake ... I have to read that the other players have the same problem.

Ubisoft that can't be true. What else should we do so that we can be heard? That is shameful and in no way acceptable. What is a forum for? Have you known the mistake for a long time and ignore your loyal community? We need a solution and your help !!

Nice for the players who are not here yet and will not have this problem.

This is more than frustrating!

• rhobson1006
    6 posts
    In my case I traveled out of Esperanza and I can't go back... the game always restarts where I am.

• RaconZ
    5 posts

Same Problem as before the Title Update 3.
    The savegame should be uploaded to the cloud.

• salmoliv
    7 posts

Seriously @Ubi-Borealis how hard is it for a developer to make the feature 'cancel the mission' work for any mission ???

On a positive said, a HUGE thank you to the development team as:

• I'm spending less time playing on my PS5
    • I've rediscovered the joy of playing Gran Turismo
    • I've saved money banning myself from buying Ubisoft products
  • Bulletguy8
    3 posts

While waiting for the fix over a month, got Sekiro Shadows Die Twice and Marvel's Guardians of the Galaxy platinum, and question is, maybe, it was, overall, not bad thing that I stopped waiting for the fix? 😂

• evilcat1234
    6 posts

Had same problem with paradise lost loop now fixed. I received a message on my YouTube channel from Daishar Young explaining how to fix it. Uninstall game, turn off updates and Internet to your console then reinstall game then you can fast travel to the mission.

Suggested Topics