ubisoft discussions

Quick Suggestions

• RaconZ
    5 posts

@ubi-borealis Every time I close the game the Ubisoft Launcher say "Uploading Savegame to cloud" or something like this.The account I use on discussion.ubisoft.com is the same as in my Ubisoft Launcher and I only have one Ubisoft account. So the question is in which cloud will my savegames be stored? Outside from Ubisoft? Then I have to think about opening a complaint check about data protection at Ubisoft. Is it helpful to say that I play old-school on a Windows Computer.

• RaconZ
    5 posts

@daikid1 Nice to hear that console player has the possibility to fix the issue.

• TheBhaasa
    2 posts

to all the players having the digital version on PS5 - if anybody finds a fix to this loop then please share it here.

• S7efvn
    12 posts

I'm not happy about the console players at all 🙂 We PC players are still fracked up ...

• Jared-
    3 posts

@steeler_78

Can confirm this worked exactly for me as well on PS5 🙂.

• Stormshadowx7
    1 posts

Thank you to everyone who has been working on this. I have been watching this thread for a few weeks and wanted to share how I was able to apply the fix above and get it to work for me. I bought the game for the Xbox Series X digitally. I was stuck in the Paradise Lost loop just like everyone. I tried uninstalling the game, reinstalling, disconnecting the internet, etc. I had no luck and I assume the digital download from the store is a patched version (1.3.125.31). I wanted to try with a disc so I visited the local library and they had a copy (always check the library...great source...and the perfect price). I uninstalled again and disconnected the internet. I installed the game with the disc but kept getting prompted to connect to the internet to finish installation. Connecting to the internet caused my Xbox to demand I upgrade the game. I assume this is SmartDelivery. To avoid SmartDelivery I pulled out my old Xbox One and did the following:

1. Install game and load it up to pull down the cloud save
    2. Uninstall the base game (do not choose Uninstall Everything)
    3. Disconnect internet and install game from disc again
    4. Continue game while still disconnected from internet
    5. Complete Paradise Lost mission and fast travel to save the game
    6. Reconnect internet. Update game (required). Fast travel again to save (just to be safe) and save new progress to cloud.
    7. Turn on the Series X and wait for the game to sync with the cloud and pull down your new save

Sorry for the long message. Hope this helps those Series X gamers out there. There may be other/better fixes out there but this definitely worked for me. Thanks again everyone.

• RobinRobin24099
    9 posts

@stormshadowx7
    Worked a treat using my old Xbox one, thank you so much for the guide! Can finally get back to playing!

• Qyouse
    1 posts

@stormshadowx7 I can confirm that this solutions fixed the bug on Xbox One as well.
    Thanks a lot !

• Mushr00ms-Hero
    3 posts

I have ps5 disk copy and the "fix" worked for me. I uninstalled the game, turned off my internet, re-installed my game. Left my internet off. And when I played I was able to fast travel!!! Finally after over a month I'm free!!! We'll I still can't abort the mission, I will be forced to complete it. At least I will be free after this.

Ubisoft just needs to allow people to abort this mission and problem solved. No idea why it's taking months and you have made how many patches, pretty disappointed. I haven't been able to play this in over a month and a half and I pre ordered it and picked it up the first day....

Thank you for the previous posted that posted about reinstalling the game with the internet off! Thank you, thank you!!

• xEasyy_E
    2 posts

does anyone have a fix for xbox one digital version?

• MARTREV
    2 posts

does anyone know if it works installing through psstore?

• Ubi-Borealis
    Ubisoft Support Staff 6078 posts

Hello there,

Thank you for continuing to share your reports with us regarding the respawn loop encountered in "Paradise Lost" following the release of Title Update 3, as well as sharing your feedback regarding the investigation into this issue so far. I'm sorry to hear that this issue still persists for you.

The development team have been notified that players are still unable to progress past this respawn loop, and the investigation has been reopened. The Player Support team are checking in with the development team regularly for updates regarding this issue. As soon as we have any new details to share with you all regarding "Paradise Lost," we will post these within this thread once they are made available to us.

If you have not already, please can you ensure that you have an up-to-date save file uploaded to the Cloud. This support article can help you to do this. These save files are very helpful for further investigation.

There is also a workaround that players who own the physical version of Far Cry 6 on console can try, that has been successful for several players within this thread:

1. Delete game from console.
    2. Disconnect all internet connection.
    3. Reinstall game.
    4. Load game and continue save file.
    5. As soon as your game loads go to the map and fast travel to Paradise Lost mission area.

We have informed the development team of this workaround to see if this can assist with the reopened investigation. Thank you to @evilcat1234, @steeler_78, @policefx, @Jared, @Stormshadowx7, @RobinRobin24099, @Qyouse & @Mushr00ms-Hero for confirming that these steps have helped you to progress past the respawn loop!

I understand that this workaround is not an option for all players, and I would like to reassure you that the development team are looking into a fix for all players on all platforms.

@RaconZ - Your save will be being uploading to the Ubisoft Cloud when receiving that prompt. If you'd like to discuss the Ubisoft Cloud Save feature more, I'd recommend opening up a new thread so we can avoid going off-topic within this thread about the respawn loop in "Paradise Lost."

Thank you 🙂

Official Response
  • rhobson1006
    6 posts
    And for the PC any solution?? On the PC it always downloads the latest version. can't make an older offline version available to PC gamers?

• Ubi-Borealis

Hello there @rhobson1006,

Currently, we aren't aware of any workarounds for players on PC, as well as for players who own the digital version of the game. We apologise for any inconvenience caused by this. As mentioned in my earlier message, the development team are actively looking into a fix for all players on all platforms. As soon as we have more information to share from the reopened investigation into "Paradise Lost," we will let you know within this thread as soon as these are made available.

Thank you 🙂

Official Response
  • blomman00
    17 posts

@ubi-borealis you can send us digital console owners a disc so we can use the workaround, or fix the problem, eg abort mission = aborts the mission

• Ubi-Borealis

Hello there @blomman00,

The development team are currently looking into how this issue can be fixed for all players on all platforms, as we understand that not everyone is able to try the workaround that's been discovered. Once we have more details to share from the investigation, we will post these within this thread as soon as they are made available.

Thank you 🙂

Official Response
  • blomman00
    17 posts

@ubi-borealis they have been looking for a very long time now 🙄

• Ubi-Borealis

I understand that this investigation has been ongoing for some time, @blomman00, and we apologise for any impact that this has had on your gaming experience. As soon as we have any updates to share from the reopened investigation into "Paradise Lost," we will let you know within the forums as soon as we are able to.

Thank you 🙂

Official Response
  • colegriffin82
    8 posts

@ubi-borealis - Could you atleast ask your team or whomever answers inquiry emails to stop telling people that this issue was resolved with the Dec 7 patch. Could you also give us a window of when we can expect to see a new update? Understanding what we are going thru is the smallest step you can take to helping us... what is Ubisoft going to do to make it up to their loyal customers? I don't feel that after almost 2 months of working on an issue simply stating you understand is enough. We can't use understanding to make purchases and their would be no understanding if we had an issue with our payments. Thanks

• Ubi-Borealis

Hello there @colegriffin82,

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback with us. Rest assured that we have notified the dedicated teams that this issue still persists in-game following the release of Title Update 3, and that the investigation has been reopened. I apologise if any confusion has been caused.

We haven't yet been provided an ETA for any fixes or updates by the development team, and the Player Support team is unable to speculate on when these will be made available. As soon as we have any new details to share with you all, they will be posted within this thread and via patch notes posted within the News & Announcements forum.

Thank you 🙂

Official Response

Suggested Topics