ubisoft discussions

Quick Suggestions

• S7efvn
    12 posts

I don't think of waiting anymore. I am already sure that no team is working on the issue. Especially since this bug is fixed for new players. I will start the game from the beginning and I think in the future I will avoid Ubisoft games or buy them at a very low price ...

• blomman00
    17 posts

@ubi-borealis you don't care do you👎 😠 👎

• colegriffin82
    8 posts

@blomman00 - The lack of attention they are giving this issue sure does make you feel like they could careless, they already have our money! It is sad being that without us buying their games there would be no Ubisoft but we still arent important enough.... We should get a protest started, stop buying their games, get on as many forums as possible and spread the word. WE CAN MAKE THEM CARE!!!!!

• panzerotto91
    19 posts
    This post is deleted!
  • mantab_maniac
    5 posts

I finally got a hold of the Far Cry 6 disc and fixed it with the workaround. What a pain!!!!!!

Thanks for nothing Ubisoft! Thanks a lot gaming community for coming up with a fix when the people who actually write the code couldn't 🙂

• colegriffin82
    8 posts

@mantab_maniac - Thats awesome you got it to work!!! I am still being told by Ubisoft support team that the issue has been resolved and if I still have the same issue I will need to provide a video. They act like this forum doesnt exist... its on their site but they still spew lies that its been resolved!! How do you put out a game with a glitch of this magnitude then take over two months to fix it. I've never seen anything like this... They should provide everyone who bought the game digitally a free copy to fix the issue or refund everyone!

• panzerotto91
    19 posts

guys, for information, the bug has been solved, at least for me, I don't know how, but I'm flying to Esperanza before something happens ... There is no longer written "Mission Failed" ... PS5 system Digital Copy version updated now ... I'm literally flying to ESPERANZA, fast travel does not work, but I can move ... I AM FINALLY FREE, at this moment I FINALLY reached Esperanza ...I'll do the mission right away. update, it came out a little while ago ..

• S7efvn
    12 posts

I think after the last fix the bug disappeared. I managed to reach the three destinations in Esperanza and then completed the mission - Paradise lost. And just when I was going to get out with the car, I had the stupidity of trying to take a picture with F12 and the game crashed ... Then I had to start the mission again ... But at least I'm not stuck anymore.
    p.s. This is for PC.

• blomman00
    17 posts

Yes finally working, lost paradise finally cleared, but it was so long i played this game i forgot the controls 😊
    Seems i was i wrong thinking ubisoft never gonna fix this bug, so thanks, but still disappointed it took 2 months.

• theimacman
    Original poster 20 posts

Yep, fixed for me too, finally! I still had to make my way back and finish the mission, but it was no longer failing me for being outside the area. Also, the quit mission option still did nothing, so I had to complete the mission before I could move on with the game.

• theimacman
    Original poster 20 posts

Since you obviously know how to access our accounts, I think you should give us each like 10,000 credits to buy some bundles in the store.

• colegriffin82
    8 posts

@theimacman - Agreed they need to give us something! 2 months of waiting is exceptionally long esp for the gaming world!!!

@ubisoft- What are you going to do to about this? Don't go silent on us after we all waited not patiently but still waited!!! lol

• TeddyEatWorld
    5 posts

@panzerotto91 Fly free pretty bird!

• colegriffin82
    8 posts

Ubisoft- Could you please fill us in on what your team will be offering those of us who were affected by this bug the last 2 months?

• theimacman
    Original poster 20 posts

Recently a restaurant forgot to send me one item in my delivery, and to make up for it, they gave me two coupons for a free entree and a drink. However, the video game industry sees no obligation to make up for their wrongs like this. I highly doubt they will do anything to apologize to us for this issue.

• dannz1984
    5 posts

@theimacman Really? They took the timer off then?

• theimacman
    Original poster 20 posts

@dannz1984 I think they just made it so you don't have to stay within the mission area any more. So you don't fail for leaving the area, meaning you can now make your way back to it from wherever you currently are.

• colegriffin82
    8 posts

Is anyone else not able to fast travel after they "FIXED" the bug for Paradise lost mission? The Paradise Lost mission is also stuck on my screen now on top of the no fast travel nonsense!!! Fix one bug to now deal with another!! UBISOFT IS A JOKE at this point. No point in getting upset or wasting anymore money on their games!!! Thanks Ubisoft for showing your true colors!!! Oh wait your going to give us something for the 2 months of waiting... LOL just joking we arent!

• theimacman
    Original poster 20 posts

@colegriffin82 Yes, like I said, you have to complete the mission before you can move on with the game.

• colegriffin82
    8 posts

@theimacman - Sorry didnt realize you posted that... Ill complete the mission then and hope that we are good. I appreciate you bro!!!

Suggested Topics