Quick Suggestions

• pipobertje
    6 posts

Hello Ubisoft

I have the same issue here
    I hope there are plans to fix this issue

• snackzorz
    6 posts

@ubi-borealis As of today I am now having the same issue. I play on PC. I don't have any friends who play so I can't try the co-op idea. Here's what happened for me:

I went to Esperanza to get the last two criptogram chests. While there I accidentally started the "Paradise Lost" mission. I didn't want to do it as I haven't finished any of the other 3 areas of the game yet. After the cut scene I went to get the criptogram in the north-east side of Esperanza near the cathedral. Then I went into the cathedral and captured the base. After capturing the base I fast traveled to an air drop in Valle de Oro. I'm now stuck continuously falling from the sky, being told I'm too far from the mission and failing, then reloading in Valle de Oro again and falling from the sky and looping constantly.

I see some players have been having this issue for close to a month now. How has a game killing bug like this not been fixed yet? This is my favorite game franchise and you guys still haven't fixed this despite multiple reports of it happening. I paid $90 for this game and can't play it now because you guys haven't gotten around to fixing this issue yet? Unbelievable.

• Merk565
    14 posts

Same problem here. Stuck in the Paradise lost, mission failed respawn loop. Does having a friend join while in the main menu give you a chance to get to the mission zone and get out of the loop?

I have one friend that has the game on PC but am having a hard time meeting him online to attempt this work-around. If there are any PC players that can give me a moment of their time I'd really appreciate it. Message me on Ubisoft connect, Merk565.

Thanks in advance!

• rhobson1006
    6 posts
    @snackzorz I have the same problem. Ubsoft cannot provide an old save from before the issue?

• Merk565
    14 posts

@rhobson1006

Send me a friend request, Merk565. We can try the co-op work-around.

I just sent you a friend request. Apparently for the co-op fix to work we need to join from the main menu before continuing the game...

• pipobertje
    6 posts

@merk565 And workt it for you the co-op ?

• Merk565
    14 posts

@pipobertje

I haven't been able to try it yet. Still waiting for someone to accept or send a friend request and give it a shot.

• pipobertje
    6 posts

@merk565 And what would you do then if you join ?

• pipobertje
    6 posts

@merk565 I already joined a friend but I don't see anything we can do about it

• Merk565
    14 posts

@pipobertje What I read was, if you are stuck in the mission failed respawn loop you need to join a friend while you are both in the main menu. Apparently you will either spawn in the air so you can wingsuit over OR fast travel won't be disabled for them. You have to join a friends game that IS NOT stuck in the glitch/loop! Make sure you friend backs up his save games first. I wouldn't want to infect my friends save game with this glitch.

Still not sure if any of this works but it's the only chance at a work-around there is at this point. It's not even mentioned in the news thread for the game that was updated today. [censored]!!

https://discussions.ubisoft.com/topic/111400/far-cry-6-known-issues-last-updated-november-9th-2021?lang=en-US

• rhobson1006
    6 posts
    @snackzorz You at ubisoft couldn't create a user who is out of looping and who can travel to Esperanza and invite us to travel to Esperanza and release the looping, I think that would solve it.

• pipobertje
    6 posts

I tried but nothing worked for me

• koffiegast
    9 posts

@ubisoft,

PLEASE FIX. It has been a few weeks and it is not even mentioned in the known bug lists!
    I want my money's worth and get to fight Castillo!

I originally had my own topic which was then consolidated with a death loop topic that got addressed but that never addressed this accidentally activating paradise lost -> fast travel still enabled & you fast travel (cuz quests to do) -> then paradise lost actually starts and disables fast travel and auto-fails -> only to reload the exact same scenario in a forever loop

• Merk565
    14 posts

@pipobertje You joined a friends game that wasn't stuck in the loop/glitch and it didn't work?

• pipobertje
    6 posts

@merk565 indeed it didn't work for me

• snackzorz
    6 posts

Hello Ubisoft. Here is a video of the issue in action. Why are you ignoring this?

• Genuine-Wap
    2 posts

Hi,

I have the same problem (after 77 hours of playing)
    Ubisoft asks to be patient, but I think "we" have had enough patience after a month.
    Is there a way to get your money back quickly?
    (no of course not, that is never an option)
    I have (I believe) 7 Ubisoft games, but this was probably the last.
    (not that they care, I get that too)

• theimacman
    Original poster 20 posts

You guys ever notice how these days games ship with such obvious game-breaking bugs like this, yet the in-game stores always work flawlessly so you can spend more money on the game? Really shows where developer priority is these days...

• Ubi-Borealis
    Ubisoft Support Staff 6078 posts

Hello there,

I apologise for my delayed response. Thank you for taking the time to share your reports about "Paradise Lost" within this thread, as well as your own experiences and feedback regarding this issue.

The development team have been notified about this respawn loop, and they have shared that they will be deploying a fix for this issue in a future update. We don't yet have a confirmed ETA for when this update is to be deployed. As soon as we have more details to share, they will be posted within this thread or via patch notes within the News & Announcements forum once they are made available.

@Merk565 & @koffiegast - Please note that the Known Issues list is non-exhaustive, and won't contain all of the issues currently under investigation. I'd like to assure you that the development team has been investigating the respawn loop with "Paradise Lost" further, and that a fix is due to be deployed in a future update.

@snackzorz - Thanks for taking the time to capture and share a video with us! Rest assured that we aren't ignoring this issue. The development team will be deploying a fix for "Paradise Lost" in a future update. Once we have more details to share regarding this fix, they will be posted within the forums.

Thanks! 🙂

Official Response
  • blomman00
    17 posts

@ubi-borealis it's been a month now since first reported, we need a fix now, it's not rocket science to be able to abort a started mission...

Suggested Topics