ubisoft discussions

Quick Suggestions

• colegriffin82
    8 posts

@theimacman - also I was able to do other missions... I completed the Yaran story with Danny Trejo without any issues just couldnt fast travel. So after I complete paradise lost I will be able to fast travel again?

• theimacman
    Original poster 20 posts

@colegriffin82 I believe so. I completed the mission, and I can fast travel. I did not complete any other missions before finishing Paradise Lost though. Once I saw that it was fixed, I finished that mission first thing. heh. I think you should be good though... just finish Paradise Lost, and you should be back to normal. 🙂

• PhaaxVoom
    7 posts

I'm just popping in to say that the issue I posted about hasn't been fixed yet. (Chicharrón quest failed, infinite loop)
    It's been 2 months now...

• Swervebrah
    2 posts

After the most recent update the issue has been fixed for me.

• Ubi-Borealis
    Ubisoft Support Staff 6078 posts

Hello there,

Thank you for continuing to share your experiences and feedback within this thread regarding the respawn loop encountered during "Paradise Lost." I'm happy to hear that the issue seems to be resolved for some of you following the release of the December 15 hotfix. I've checked the patch notes for this hotfix, as well as on the investigation itself, and I wasn't able to find any mention of a fix included in this hotfix. I've reached out to the development team so they can take a closer look at this, and to see if any changes have been made following this hotfix that could have resolved the issue for you.

If you are still encountering the respawn loop following the December 15 hotfix, please don't hesitate to let us know within this thread so we can notify the development team that the issue still persists for some.

@panzerotto91 & @colegriffin82 - Just to confirm, are you able to fast travel at all now? Or were you only unable to fast travel to Esperanza to complete "Paradise Lost?"

@theimacman & @colegriffin82 - Please note that any compensation offered would be at the discretion of the Far Cry 6 team, and the Player Support team has no influence over this decision. I have passed on your feedback to the dedicated teams for further consideration. If compensation is to be offered to players, this information will be shared on our official platforms or via in-game notifications.

@PhaaxVoom - We have an ongoing Megathread for the respawn loop encountered during "Wingman," which you can check out here.

Thanks! 😊

Official Response
  • salmoliv
    7 posts

Ok, first, to @Ubi-Borealis , the bug is fairly easy to reproduce, so instead of asking people to test if the hotfix fixed it, why don't you try? Don't you have a QA team at Ubisoft? Don't you want to go the extra mile and make sure it's resolved?

If you are still encountering the respawn loop following the December 15 hotfix,

Now, for those on a PS5:
    1- delete the game
    2- disconnect the PS5 from your network
    3- install the game
    4- load your saved game and open the map
    5- you should have fast travel available
    6- finish the mission and then you can restore your network

This makes me think Ubisoft introduced the bug at some point with a patch. Which should have made if easier to fix the issue. Why did we have to wait two and half months? Probably because they don't give a [censored]

• Ubi-Borealis
    Ubisoft Support Staff 6078 posts

Hello there @salmoliv,

Rest assured that I've notified the development team that this issue seems to be resolved following the December 15 hotfix, and advised that they look into these reports further. In the meantime, I was curious to see if any other players had noticed that this issue had been resolved for them following the hotfix, as we weren't notified of any fixes for "Paradise Lost" being included in this update. If the issue has only been resolved for some players, but still persists for others, this is useful information for the investigation into the respawn loop.

Thanks 🙂

Official Response
  • koffiegast
    9 posts

@ubi-borealis

Back from trip, and it finally works! Immediately could finish it 🙂

• Ubi-Thrupney
    Ubisoft Support Staff 2849 posts

Eeeeyyyyyyy, nice one @koffiegast - thanks for letting us know 😎

Get back in touch if you run into any further issues!

Official Response
  • Ubi-Keo
    Ubisoft Support Staff 4692 posts

Hello everyone, 

I'd like to reach out to you all with an update. The development team have contacted us and have confirmed that the issue where you can become stuck in a respawn loop during the mission "Paradise Lost" should have been resolved with the release of Title Update 4! You can read the full patch notes here.

The patch was deployed on February 1st. If you are still experiencing this issue after installing the new update, please don't hesitate to share an update within this thread so we can notify the development team. When sharing a new report, please can you provide us with a video which shows the following:

• That you have the latest Title Update installed on your platform. You can check this in the left-hand corner of the main game menu.
    • That you are unable to complete "Lost and Found"

Additionally, please ensure that you have an up-to-date save file uploaded to the Cloud.

We can then use these reports to reopen the investigation should the issue persist following TU4.

Official Response

Suggested Topics