ubisoft discussions

Quick Suggestions

• blomman00
    17 posts

@ubistorm
    same bug for me, xsx,
    https://xboxclips.co/blomman001764/8115fbfd-5ccf-43d0-bf40-daec8eec5008: (https://xboxclips.co/blomman001764/8115fbfd-5ccf-43d0-bf40-daec8eec5008)

• blomman00
    17 posts

@ubisushivamp when is this future fix coming? have the same issue on xsx

• Ubi-Borealis
    Ubisoft Support Staff 6078 posts

Hello there!

I have merged together a couple of similar threads about being stuck in a respawn loop during "Paradise Lost" into a single Megathread. I apologise if any ongoing discussion was disrupted by this merge. Creating a single thread helps us to keep all information and updates from an investigation in an easy-to-find place.

As shared by my colleague @UbiSushiVamp, the development team will be deploying a fix for this issue in a future update. Please note that the Player Support team are unable to speculate on an ETA for when this update will be released. Rest assured that as soon as more details are made available, these will be shared within this thread or within the News & Announcements forum. We'd recommend checking these places regularly for the most up-to-date news.

Thank you 😊

Official Response
  • jota1230
    1 posts

Same problem here, I play in a PS4

• theimacman
    Original poster 20 posts

@ubi-borealis Great to hear that a fix is incoming, thanks!

• Ubi-Borealis

Hello there!

@jota1230 - I'm sorry to hear that you've become stuck in a respawn loop during "Paradise Lost." Thanks for sharing your report with us. The development team have been investigating this issue further and they will be deploying a fix in a future update. I recommend keeping an eye out within the News & Announcements forum, as any future details regarding this fix will be shared here 🙂

@theimacman - You're welcome! Once we have more details to share regarding the fix, they will be posted within the forums, so please check regularly.

Thanks! 😊

Official Response
  • blomman00
    17 posts

@ubi-borealis so you released a hotfix today but didn't fix this issue, what a disappointment, game breaking bugs should fixed immediately...

• Ubi-Borealis

Hello there @blomman00!

I apologise for any disappointment that may have been caused following the release of the hot fix. We will announce what fixes will be contained in an update via patch notes in the News & Announcements forum. I've taken a look at the notes for yesterday's hot fix, and it doesn't look like a fix for "Paradise Lost" was released with this update.

Please note that not all issues can be fixed via a hot fix. Once we have more details to share regarding "Paradise Lost," these will be posted via patch notes within the News & Announcements forum, so I recommend keeping an eye out there for the most up-to-date information.

Thank you 🙂

Official Response
  • WellsHuxley
    2 posts

Chiming in to say that I have also been experiencing this issue on xsx, but (like another commenter) with Chicharron's Yaran Story "Wingman." I've been stuck since October 14th and I hope the team is able to address this bug in the next update!

• Ubi-Borealis

Hello there @WellsHuxley! Welcome to the forums 🙂

I'm sorry to hear that you've encountered a respawn loop when playing through "Wingman." I'd recommend sharing your report about this issue within this thread, as this will allow us to investigate the issue you're encountering further without going off-topic within this thread about "Paradise Lost."

It looks like a fix for "Wingman" is planned for a future update. We don't yet have an ETA for when this update is to be released. I'd recommend keeping an eye out within the News & Announcements forum for more information regarding future updates.

Thanks! 😊

Official Response
  • blomman00
    17 posts

@ubi-borealis another patch and still no fix or workaround, still looping, you are not going to fix this are you?

• theimacman
    Original poster 20 posts

Yeah, this is really frustrating, and pretty much a slap in the face. I haven't been able to play this game since the weekend it came out. Far Cry is one of my favorite franchises, but this version is the buggiest one BY FAR. Did you guys even use a QA department? There is no excuse for a game-breaking bug like this, which is so easy to find, to have shipped with the game and not been fixed after 3 patches. Very disappointing.

• David791964
    3 posts

I have tried for hours to contact Ubisoft over the Paradise Lost bug. There currently seems no way to do this. I started the mission today 4/11/21 after a patch came out just before this. I am now also caught in the infinite mission fail/respawn back in the mission and unable to quit it. The fix for this is relatively simply as they just have to remove the restriction of quitting the mission. However, it seems that despite the multiple patches since the game's release and multiple comments here and elsewhere, they are making no effort to patch it. I have done literally everything else in the except finish the story. Why would I restart it now? Ubisoft, either fix this or I will never buy one of your games again.

• Little_Curtis
    4 posts

This bug claims another victim! 😠 Times like these I sure do miss manual saves, not sure who's idea it was not to include that feature but it sure would've saved a lot of headache. It would at least allow for a workaround until the actual bug is fixed. Sounds like my options are throw in the towel and maaaybe pick the game back up in a few months, start from scratch, or wait an unknown amount of time until they deploy the patch? This bug has been known for almost a month, get it together Ubisoft.

• koffiegast
    9 posts

@Ubi-Borealis
    When can we expect a fix for this respawn/fail loop with Paradise Lost?
    Just allows us to abandon the mission or just spawn us at the paradise lost quest. Now we cannot do anything!

• Lunchbox629
    1 posts

@ubisushivamp same issue here. No way to get out, unable to quit mission. Game killing bug. Please enable fast travel, it’d solve the entire issue if player could jump back.

• Jamseruk
    3 posts

In Far Cry 6 the game has become unplayable due to a bug with the mission Paradise Lost. The game has autosaved outside of the mission area (I fast travelled) and I am unable to move back to within the mission area before the mission fails and the autosave is reloaded. I am unable to Fast Travel back due to the mission restrictions.

How can I make the game playable without resetting 77 hours of progress?

I tried using Ubisoft support but it wouldn't let me open a chat due to a recurring error.

• Bulletguy8
    3 posts

Hi everyone,

On the same boat with you all. Like everyone started Paradise Lost, conquered one fort in Esperanca and wished to finish Bandidos mission in camp and got stuck in this horror-groundhog day. It's pretty messed up to see how some of you facing that problem from the middle of october! Hope Ubisoft will fix this ASAP but as I can see there is already problems with that. Heared that Ubsioft can make refund for this problem. Maybe it's an only solution if they will not move. Sadly.
    With respect from Latvia!

• Little_Curtis
    4 posts

i submitted a ticket under bugs and this was one of their follow up questions: "At what moment (checkpoint) in the mission was the player able to fast travel (fast travelling is disabled during the "Paradise Lost mission")?"
    clearly it's not fn disabled if we're all able to do it. 🙄 idk about you guys but i untracked the mission and then was able to fast travel no prob.

• Jamseruk
    3 posts

Same issue here, tried the co-op fix which has created another autosave with the same issue.

Suggested Topics