ubisoft discussions

Quick Suggestions

• PurplehazeRV
    Original poster 3 posts

Someone kind enough to help me out jumping in co-op to help me out of this [censored] up deathloop?
    Ubisoft ID PurpleHazeRV

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• ScreaminSilence
    12 posts

can you help me with the savegame loop bug? add: ScreaminSilence

• DanDeDaey
    4 posts

@purplehazerv im on ps5 with the issue if you are too? Dandedaey is my username

• blarglamb
    2 posts

I am stuck in the falling to my death loop. Is someone available to join me in coop to get me out of this please?

• PurplehazeRV
    Original poster 3 posts

@dandedaey ah darn PC here
    Still looking for help

• DanDeDaey
    4 posts

hi

if anyone is on ps5 and able to help get me out of the autosave deathloop i am in that would be great 👍🏻

add dandedaey

cheers

• Gr0ne
    1 posts

Hey! I was just playing in El Este and i activated a checkpoint when i fallen off the top off the building and I need someone who can join to me and revive me, to fix this bug.

• AbruptCloth077
    1 posts

Heya, stuck in that horrible deathloop the game does. Can someone please join a session with me to break it?

• simpsons_lover
    2 posts

My character spawns already dead over and over again. Pressing buttons or accessing menus isn’t an option. There seems to be no fix. Since the game only allows one save file I can’t reload a previous save. I’m playing on PC and infinite health cheats don’t fix it either. I need to invite someone to my session with co-op. Please add me to Ubisoft Connect. Username simpsons_lover

Thank you!

• Shastta
    1 posts

Could someone help revive me? Please added woebegone13 to friends or send a message please.

• karinau22
    4 posts

@blarglamb

Hello are you still stuck in loop? do you have ps+?

• thewindthe
    4 posts

need someone to join me as apparently it fix

• DanielZod
    20 posts

@thewindthe What is your game id?

• thewindthe
    4 posts
    This post is deleted!
  • thewindthe
    4 posts

@danielzod what do you mean by game id

• thewindthe
    4 posts

@danielzod thank you so much

• Ubi-Borealis
    Ubisoft Support Staff 6078 posts

Hello there!

I've created a thread wherein players who are encountering the respawn loop issue can look for fellow players to co-op with. I'd recommend sharing which platform you use when looking for a co-op partner, as crossplay is supported between players on the same family of consoles.

This support article will show you how to create a co-op session.

For more information and updates from the investigation into this issue, please check out our dedicated Megathread or keep an eye out within the News & Announcements forum.

Thanks! 😊

Official Response
  • kimorine16
    2 posts

@purplehazerv Yoooo! U still Looking for chill peeps for playing on PC??
    hmu!! nothing but good times here

• melcusxbox
    9 posts

Hi, I am stuck in the endless death loop, I am xbox one could someone help me out by joining me in a co-op to fix the problem.
    Thanks

• melcusxbox
    9 posts

Hi I am on xbox one can someone help me out to get past this bug.
    Thanks

Suggested Topics