ubisoft discussions

Quick Suggestions

• There's a serious problem with Zofia's M762 recoil and Ubisoft isn't taking it seriously after receiving community feedback!

1 Likes/14 Replies/1055 Views
    HadesOrso9288_
    Original poster 230 posts

Ubisoft, how is it that there are so many posts and forums online that you have been tagged in, in regard to the negative feedback towards Zofia's M762 nerf, and yet you brush it off as if no one is addressing it? Zofia's M762 is barely useable on PC and it is almost unusable on console, about the only people who know how to control her recoil on console are the MnK cheaters, and that's because they use a Xim Apex to emulate a control which gives them less recoil to deal with compared to native MnK on PC. I have already had a conversation with you on Twitter and you have read my messages and told me to post the idea in which I shared with you to balance Zofia in these forums, in which I did and other people who've also addressed the idea but did not share any ideas to fix the problem, have been ignored as well. We have literally told you what the problem is, and you have not looked into it. When are you going to take your community more seriously?

Zofia needs a recoil reduction ASAP! I understand that reverting the recoil back to it's original pattern will bring her pick rate to an all time high again, but if you apply other changes that doesn't involve nerfing her recoil, then you can counteract that insane pick rate. Your ideas for balancing should be well thought out before you release a patch with those changes because you heavily crippled allot of Zofia players and you also took away a good operator from players who are new and trying to experience the game.

Here is the link to the original idea that I had shared with you and with the community forums. Please take these ideas to Consideration.

https://discussions.ubisoft.com/topic/107670/idea-for-zofia?lang=en-US

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• CTx-x
    4 posts

@hadesorso9288_ 100% agree. what they did to zofia wasnt human. they should make the recoil good enough that ok players can control it with a vertical grip, and players with more skill in recoil control be able to use the angled grip. its very bad the way it is right now and I really want a buff.

edit: after reading your original posts, I agree with most changes you suggested. I think the damage dropping from 45 to 40 will make it obviously kill slower, which would be great, and very balanced. but I think removing the angled grip wouldnt be very good considering she is an entry fragger operator and people really liked rushing with her, I think she should keep the angled grip and only have an 1.5 or a holographic. I agree with the mag decrease, since it isnt that bad, proved by twitch's F2

as for the LMG nerfs, I 10000% agree. that thing is broken.

ubisoft, please linsten to this wise man, and apply these changes, at first maybe keeping the angled grip, but if it's still too strong, remove the angled grip. im sure it would be great

• xcel30
    840 posts

@ctx-pgv The recoil was defintly overnerfed, the LMG doesn't need a nerf it was just a worse version of the rifle, nerfing it now when LMGs are mostly trash guns shows poor consideration of the game overall balance. Problem still lies with utility meta and zofia being mandatory, they just straight up nerf characters weapons to the point people avoid them due being absurdly awful to play and thats an issue, nerfing LMGs is not an actual answer to anything

• HadesOrso9288_

@xcel30 Yes the LMG-E is a slightly worsened version of the M762 but it's still accurate and powerful as well as spammy, which means it requires no skill to use it, period. Nerfing the LMG-E will bring down her pick rate but will allow the weapon to still be useful but less spammy.

• xcel30
    840 posts

@hadesorso9288_ nerfing it and then buffing ar will just make things go back to how they were you cant call a weapon inferior and then stronger at the same time

• HadesOrso9288_

@xcel30 the weapon is only 10 points slower than the M762 in regard to the fire rate and 4 points weaker in regard to damage. Which is not allot and combine them with the large ammo capacity, it's doing more than the M762 and out performing it in every way. So yes, decreasing the recoil to it's original pattern but applying said nerfs to the M762 while nerfing the LMG-E with days nerfs is plentiful and will help decrease her pick rate and put her in a decent spot in the win delta charts

• xcel30
    840 posts

@hadesorso9288_ You are just making the AR great and the LMG that is not that great useless option, thats not really solving the issue if you purposely ignore the slow ADS time LMGs which are one of the biggest reasons they are ignored over ARs and why the G8 only took over the other ARs for IQ when it was added together with amaru.

You are mixing things a bit, i do think the AR was overnerfed and some of the nerf should be rolled back, but i don't agree with making the LMG worse on purpose just so we go back to ignoring it in favour of the AR as it was before. At that point might as well remove the LMG from zofia and give it to someone else over seriously overnerfing it.

• HadesOrso9288_

@xcel30 You think the LMG-E is not so great?! 😂🤣

Here's the stats to show how wrong you are, the LMG-E is the best performing LMG for the attackers, so what you said was invalid. Try again!

• xcel30
    840 posts

@hadesorso9288_ By your logic ACS-12 is the best perfoming Shotgun and should be better tha M4X yet it's the least picked gun for alibi. I mean feel free to show me where the pickrates of IQ primary weapons are showing people purposely ignoring the best LMG in the game as well people ignoring the AK-12 with fuze over the LMG for the sake of "more ammo with no recoil"

Edit: We clearly don't see eye to eye on this issue, so let's both just drop it and move along with no need to insult others

• HadesOrso9288_

@xcel30 The G8A1 is not even the best LMG in the game because of the fact that it only does 37 damage and has a 50 round ammo capacity, combined with it's high rate of fire the gun requires more reloads than any other LMG and is already weaker than most AR's

• xcel30
    840 posts

@hadesorso9288_ Well as you should be aware, the higher rof is considered a drastic advantage due the nature of headshots and overall time to kill, and you are right it's low magazine for LMG, but it has drasticly faster reload for an LMG also as well better rof than most ARs and more capacity than the ARs, it's nature comes into being a better AR than most ARs due the above avarage rof, magazine with a balanced damage and reload speed. In this game it always has been AR/SMG>>> other weapon types, just like the high rof is better than damage when you consider even middle of the road cases such as ARX and G36 with Iana

• HadesOrso9288_

@xcel30 Where I can agree with you is that the gun is a better AR than the AR's itself but the gun is nowhere near being the best LMG for the attackers

• xcel30
    840 posts

@hadesorso9288_ The moment it got that angled grip it completely made IQ from being semi-used in pro league to counter some gadgets to a very pontent 3-speed fragger and intel counter just with that one attachment, if ARs just overall better guns then wouldn't a gun that acts a better AR be considered one of the best weapons?

• HadesOrso9288_

@xcel30 not necessarily, because it functions as an AR and a better AR at most but it doesn't function as a good LMG because one thing the LMG's in Siege do best is provide suppressive fire for the planter, but they're not best for entry fragging unless you're unloading a whole ammo cans worth of bullets onto the defending team. But even then you're suppressing the defending team and pushing them away from your current position with suppressive fire, which is why operators like Ying tend to do best with an LMG combined with her gadget.

Suggested Topics