ubisoft discussions

Quick Suggestions

• p4n4v454
    Original poster 6 posts

Hello, I've found a number of bugs while playing mostly display or graphics but this time I cannot proceed and get the key in Clever Fox Tavern
    since after removing the obstacle on the second floor the window which should be open is closed, blocked.

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• Ubi-Thrupney
    Ubisoft Support Staff 2460 posts

Thanks for reaching out about this, @p4n4v454 - I understand that after pushing the shelves out of the way, you should indeed be able to climb out that window, so that's most unusual that it is blocked!

Have you double-checked that you have the right quest? This is an objective of the Royal Fox Hunt quest, so please check if you've got this quest step yet.

If you are sure that you do, can you check our troubleshooting guide for me, and in particular make sure to do the 'verify the game files' step from that guide?

If it still doesn't work after those troubleshooting steps, please let me know, as I'd certainly like to investigate further in that case. I hope you've otherwise been having a good time in Paris! 🙂

Official Response
  • p4n4v454
    Original poster 6 posts

@ubi-thrupney Thank you very much for your answer. Maybe I followed a different route. I shall check since I just updated to windows 11.
    I will let you know when I do and tell you if I could proceed.
    Thank you

• Ubi-Froggard
    Ubisoft Support Staff 2571 posts

Thanks @p4n4v454. If you still have an issue with it, please could you capture some footage showing the issue and checking around the area please so we can forward it on to the game team to look into.

Official Response
  • p4n4v454
    Original poster 6 posts

@ubi-froggard I finally loaded an older save game and started playing over. I'll see when I get there again what happens.
    BTW the game plays smoother on Windows11. Had a driver update by AMD also.
    Thank you

• Ubi-TheBerry
    Ubisoft Support Staff 2885 posts

Thanks for getting back to us and keeping us in the loop @p4n4v454 , we appreciate it!

Should you encounter the same issue again, please send us a clip and we can get this passed on as soon as possible.

Thank you!

Official Response
  • p4n4v454
    Original poster 6 posts

@ubi-theberry I forgot to give feedback. That was the case. I played again going through the correct order of the game and it worked fine as the Royal Fox Hunt quest was running.
    Thank you.
    undefined

Suggested Topics