Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• Matush_SVK
    Original poster 13 posts

Hello team.

After transferring my save with Platinum trophy to PS5 version, only around half of PS5 trophies unlocked automatically, or after doing one more specific thing (tag, drink, darts).

Is there a way to look for a fix so following, mainly story related trophies will unlock?

The Future Is Bright
    Complete the 404 Storyline

Long Live The Queen
    Complete the Kelley Storyline

Hacker, Tailor, Soldier, Spy
    Complete the SIRS Storyline

When Good Men Do Nothing
    Complete the Albion Storyline

The One That Got Away
    Complete "Finding Bagley"

In The Nick of Time
    Complete "Change of Heart"

A Roof Over Your Head
    Complete "Royal Treatment"

England For Everyone
    Complete "Parks and Reclamation"

A Dish Best Served Cold
    Complete a Revenge Mission

Take Back London
    Turn all the boroughs into Defiant state

One thing to note, trophy for completing DeadSec storyline unlocked after recent patch on 24th of August, so something definetly changed.

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• UbiSushiVamp
    Ubisoft Support Staff 630 posts

Hi there, @Matush_SVK! I am sorry to hear that your trophies did not unlock when you transferred your save from your PS4 to your PS5. Have you tried to complete a main or side mission in the main story line to test if that helped unlock the trophies for you?

Official Response
  • Matush_SVK
    Original poster 13 posts
    Hi there, @Matush_SVK! I am sorry to hear that your trophies did not unlock when you transferred your save from your PS4 to your PS5. Have you tried to complete a main or side mission in the main story line to test if that helped unlock the trophies for you?

Hello, as I no longer have any story missions avaliable, I cannot try that. I've tired competing Assassin's Creed side mission but nothing popped.

As I've mentioned, after recent patch trophy for completing DeadSec storyline popped as soon as I've loaded the save, but not other. Is this something you can pass onto the team? Thank you.

• Ubi-Milky
    Ubisoft Support Staff 1359 posts

Hello @matush_svk thank you for getting back to us regarding your trophy unlocks on the nest generation.

Just to be clear, in all of our titles that allow retroactive unlocks on the next generation, this does not mean all trophies will be unlocked, only certain trophies.

The reason we ask if you have been able to complete a side mission, main mission, or collectible, is because when a player upgrades to a next-gen platform, they sometimes need to perform that action or end mission/questline again, to get it on the new platform, not all of the trophies will transfer over. This is the same for our Assassin's Creed Valhalla game too.

I will let the Watch Dogs team know about the DeadSec storyline trophy.

Official Response

Suggested Topics