ubisoft discussions

Quick Suggestions

• SirCedan
    Original poster 8 posts

Hello,
    Yesterday I bought the game and let it DL.
    Today I wanted to start the game, but everytime it starts loading into a New Game or Benchmark it breaks and shows me the Trapper-B2FE5BAD Window.

My System:

Processor: Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-8700K CPU @ 3.70GHz  3.70 GHz
    Installed RAM: 16,0 GB
    System type: 64-bit operating system, x64-based processor
    Graphic Card name: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1080 Ti

I didn't find any other Thread about this so here I am asking for help.

Greetings Eddiero

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• Ubi-Nacho
    Ubisoft Support Staff 1736 posts

@sircedan Hi there.

Sorry to hear about the crashes you've been having when trying to start a new game.

There are a few troubleshooting steps that can be taken in order to rule out some common issues. Can you follow our guide here?

If you're still seeing a crash after completing the troubleshooting, let us know and we'll look into this further for you.
    Thanks!

Official Response
  • SirCedan
    Original poster 8 posts

@ubi-nacho
    Heya and thanks for the answer,

What I did so far:
    Restarted Game
    Restarted PC
    Verified Data,
    Checked graphic driver (is newest)
    Also no background programs.

but this issue still persists.
    Also it isn't exactly a crash, I'm still in the menu when the Trapper-B2FE5BAD appears.

• Inakizgz
    1 posts

Ayer compre el Far Cry 6 en formato físico para ps4. La instalación fue correcta y el inicio del juego también.
    Al darle a comenzar nueva partida me sale el siguiente mensaje de error: "La operación ha tardado más de lo esperado, inténtalo de nuevo más tarde. Has vuelto al menú principal. ¡ATENCIÓN!: Trapper-B2FE5BAD"
    Las siguientes veces que lo intento sale el siguiente mensahe de error: "Se ha producido un error. Ha vuelto al menú principal. ¡ATENCIÓN! Trapper-B2FE5BAD"
    He probado varias veces a diferentes horas; desinstalado y vuelto a instalar; desinstalado, borrado caché y vuelta a instalar; Desinstalado, reconstruido base de datos y vuelta a instalar. Todas las veces me han salido los mismos errores.
    Espero cualquier mensaje que pueda serme de ayuda. Gracias anticipadas.

• FaultiestOhio60
    1 posts

@ubi-nacho
    Hello, I have the same problem
    Everything is done according to the guid, but the problemdoes not disappear

• Ubi-Viral
    2366 posts

@sircedan @FaultiestOhio60 Hey! Thank you both for replying. How far into the game are each of you?

Additionally, can we ask that you try to reinstall the game, please make sure you backup your save first.

You can find the save file here: %ProgramFiles(x86)%\Ubisoft\Ubisoft Game Launcher\savegames\<User ID>\5266\

Thank you and we look forward to hearing from you soon.

• islarose96
    1 posts

I also have the same issue with this trapper error code, I've done all the PC and graphics card updates I can and have reinstalled the game but no success!

• Ubi-Gizmo
    2297 posts

Hey @Inakizgz, at the moment, we can only provide support on this forum in English, as per our Forum Rules. If you are able to use a translator to type in English, we will be happy to help investigate this further.

Alternatively, you are welcome to create a support case on our Ubisoft Support Website. Here, you will be able to receive help from another agent, that may speak your preferred language.

• Mar_HsC
    1 posts

I am getting the b2fe5bad trapper error always. I already install and uninstall the game 2 times, help

• Head_Native
    16 posts

I get this just about every time I go to continue playing the game. Some times the game will start of the second try, others I have to close the game and restart. Only Far Cry game that I've encountered such a warning. Any clues to why this occurs. Thanks.

• Darklord15
    1 posts

@ubi-nacho we are having the same issue but on Xbox one. Tried uninstall, reinstall nothing works.

• LinusBeardTips
    1 posts

I've been having an issue for the last couple of days trying to continue my saved game. I get an error box when I try to load in that reads: "The operation took longer than expected, please try again later. You have been returned to Main Menu. Attention!: Trapper-B2FE5BAD"
    I've found a fix, but it requires two people who own the game to complete. By joining a friend's game while in the main menu instead of your own, you can successfully join them. If you want to do co-op then you can stop there, but if you want to play solo then you just have to leave the co-op, and it will allow you to join your saved game. This fix unfortunately isn't available for everyone since not everyone knows another person who plays, or plays at different times then their friends.
    Another fix I found just while writing this, is simply just to wait for Far Cry 6 to connect with Ubisoft Servers. You can check this by clicking the icons in the top right corner that open the co-op menu or the store menu.

• SLY-FOCKER
    3 posts

Ps4 same issue... i am about 4 hours into the game... and try restarting the game and ps4... now locked up entire ps4, where i had to unplug it.... going to re install...

• SLY-FOCKER
    3 posts

deleting game fixed my issue, took a bit to load save file but it worked so far

• SLY-FOCKER
    3 posts

ok after i fixed it... its happened again about 2 hours(after my original 4) into the game... ps4 pro... game is lagging and i fast travelled, and it crashed again... have to delete the game again... restart didn't work.... won't play again till next update

• Inzaner2021
    5 posts

I am getting so angry now, i cant continue or start a new game. I only get this error message
    "The operation took longer than expected, please try again later. You have been returned to the Main Menu

ATTENTION! : Trapper-B2FE5BAD"

I have reinstalled the game, but it didnt work. I am about to throw the PS4 out of the house.

Any suggestions!?

• Inzaner2021
    5 posts

@sly-focker
    I have the same problem with my game. It looks like the game disturb everything in my PS4 pro. Every other game is slowing down, turning off and on the console takes ages. Have you had the same issues?

Its the worst investment ever, this game. Ubisoft should have had a big slap over their fingers🤔

• Ubi-Viral
    2366 posts

Hey, folks!

I have looked into this with the game team and we ask that you please try forwarding yor ports: https://www.ubisoft.com/en-gb/help/far-cry-6/article/forwarding-ports-for-far-cry-6/000099033

If it persists, please provide a video of the issue, directly from your console. Upload the video to YouTube and provide us the link in a reply below.

Thank you and apologies for the inconvenience caused.

• Ubi-Gizmo
    2297 posts

Hey @mar_hsc, sorry to hear that you're receiving this error, can you please let me know if you're still experiencing this message?

Additionally, if you are still experiencing this, can you please ensure you've completed all of the technical troubleshooting listed here?

• Locane
    4 posts

I have this same problem trying to do coop with my friend. It just waits and then times out and dumps me to the menu.

Suggested Topics