Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• Seanix99
    Original poster 2 posts

I unlocked many skills at quartermaster, and assigned two of them.
    But when I go in my inventory, I cannot change any skills, the A select button is grayed.
    I'm on PC.
    I reinstalled the game, but still cannot change skills.
    What other thing could I try ?

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• Noxious81
    487 posts

A possible reason for not being able to change a skill is that the skill is still on cooldown. But the game should tell you so and you can see that skills are on cooldown when they are grayed out.

And in case you are tryin to equip a skill that's tied to a specific Specialization, that will also fail.

Could you provide us with a screenshot or video of your issue? Maybe we can help you better when actually seeing what's going in your inventory...

• Seanix99
    Original poster 2 posts

@noxious81 here the screenshot from the inventory. When I select a skills, the Select button become grayed and I cannot change the skills.

undefined

• Noxious81
    487 posts

Hum, everything in your screenshot does look rather grayish. Is this because of your graphics' settings?

And I guess you tried to swap skills while inside the BoO?

Oh and one think I recognized from your screenshot: your turret is being activated by pressing "Q" on the keyboard. And your hive is being activated by pressing "RB" on a gamepad. Do you have a gamepad connected to your PC when playing? If yes: did you try unplugging it and then starting the PC/the game?

• Ubi-Milky
    Ubisoft Support Staff 1404 posts

Hello @Seanix99 thanks for reaching out. What skill/skill mod are you currently trying to change and how recently did this occur for you?

Have you played any global events that may have applied any modifiers/challenges to your character temporarily preventing you from changing skills?

Do you have any more skills you can unlock from the quartermaster by visiting them again?

In case this is caused by a corrupted game file, I would also advise verifying your games installation files in the Connect launcher, just to rule this out as a possible cause >
    https://www.ubisoft.com/help?article=00006052

Official Response

Suggested Topics