ubisoft discussions

Quick Suggestions

• BigJim35
    Original poster 19 posts

I'm hoping that someone here might be able to help me sort this problem out. The roads along the harbor area are now appearing in this odd grey color and as black at intersections. This is a fairly new issue that seems to have come up when I downloaded the new Pedestrian Zone DLC. (I'm not blaming the DLC, this is just when this issue started.) I'm sure its just a settings issue on my part. Sadly I just can't figure it out. I would appreciate any guidance that on this one! Thanks.
    undefined

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• Ubi-Nacho
    Ubisoft Support Staff 1479 posts

@bigjim35 Hello there!

Welcome to discussions. Thank you for sharing this issue, and letting us know this started after downloading DLC. Sorry to hear you've been seeing these roads appear with a strange grey coloring.

Could you take a look at our PC troubleshooting guide here and let us know if these steps help resolve this graphical error for you? These steps, notably updating any graphics drivers, should help.

Thank you.

Official Response
  • BigJim35
    Original poster 19 posts

@ubi-nacho

Thank you for the suggestions. I appreciate the guidance. I will take a look at the guide and see if there is anything there that will resolve this problem. As I said, I really don't think that the DLC is the issue. I'm sure it's a setting's issue on my side. I will post a response when and if the user guide provides a solution.

• Misiek_1991
    34 posts

As far as I remember it was not possiible to build roads along the harbor area in the Arctic?

• BigJim35
    Original poster 19 posts

@ubi-nacho

Hi, I went through the guide and made sure that there is enough RAM and drives are updated etc. None of the suggested procedures have corrected the issue. Any other suggestions?

• Ubi-Mercury
    Ubisoft Support Staff 619 posts

Thanks for giving that troubleshooting a try @bigjim35! I'm sorry to hear that the grey color has persisted. Could you please let me know if you've already tried to reinstall the Pedestrian Zone DLC, as well as running Ubisoft Connect and Anno 1800 as administrator?

Official Response
  • BigJim35
    Original poster 19 posts

@ubi-mercury , sounds like a good suggestion. I will give it a try and post results. Thanks again for the follow-up.

• Ubi-Mercury
    Ubisoft Support Staff 619 posts

No problem at all @bigjim35, glad to help! 😀

Official Response

Suggested Topics