ubisoft discussions

Quick Suggestions

• R6Viper
    Original poster 16 posts

Hi first of all i've want to say thank u ubisoft for this amazing game, that i've been playing since launch, its rlly enjoyable if you know how to config the game.
    I dont know if the feedback is usefull but i want to help devs if i can with some ideas i've been thinking about the game
    Here we go...

First of all:
    The camp musics are very repetitive, when i pick a contract on the birds places(wrath of the druids dlc) and i go for a camp to kill someone following the contract, the music has more variants and i rlly love it!
    I really like the music of this game but when im on freeroam, we have a big problem, there are a pair of tracks that i listen all the time during camp/casttle/fortress infiltrations or camp/casttle/fortress combats
    Thoose tracks are very repetitive and only sound a pair of tracks instead of the others, variety on this game ost should be important for freeroam too cause there are some tracks that are really inpresive like this one:

That combat score is amazing! Specially on 1:07, saddly only appear when you figth 1 or 2 random enemies on the road and that kind of figths are really quick, cant apreciate the intensity of thoose kind of themes and thats a tragedy cause there are alot of amazing combat scores on this game!

The second one:
    The hidden blade sound!
    Please add an option to silence thoose ultraloud sounds when u are using the hidden blade to assesinate someone some times that sounds are really intrusive on the gameplay

Third one:
    Figth with the hood, i really want to see me figthing with a hood on my head as a true assasins do! (on game context 😅)
    Please add an option to not remove the hood automattically when u initiate combat, sometimes Eivor put his hood on with no reason, maybe an option to disable cloack on cloack of automaticaly should fix this

Fourth one:
    I know this is imposible but if sometimes u considerate the idea of use mercenary sistem of odissey at valhalla, its a very big yess! I would love to see that system, its very dinamic and turn some figths in a true challengue

Five one:
    Please if you are thinking about some content to put, plis add more assesinations mission i've feel like the game forces you to combat too much, a little reward sistem for use more stealth and more assesinarions mission will be awesome

And thats all, guys i really love this game thats why im triying to help with some ideas of someone who has been playing alot

The game is fantastic by the way👍 👏

Oh i forget about one very very important thing:
    The stealth detection is too quick, really really quick, maybe cause enemy scalling, i will test and post here my thougths about the enemy scaling and detection rate

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Suggested Topics