Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• 0 Likes/65 Replies/1099 Views
    Syr4x86
    4 posts

@UbiStorm the game is 100% completed, it is impossible to return to autosave

• UbiSushiVamp
    Ubisoft Support Staff 630 posts

Hi there everyone! I am sorry to hear about the troubles you are having with the Chorizo quest. Does leaving the mission area and coming back help the key show for you at all or ask you to begin the mission again by chance?

Official Response
  • Matush_SVK
    13 posts

@ubisushivamp Hello. I've rebooted game, left area and same thing happens everytime.

It asks me to start "Who's a good boy" quest again, even though I already have Chorizo as my Amigo.

All chests are already opened and key is still missing.

I guess the easiest fix for a team would be to remove quest from log and add mystery key to inventory if missing.

• UbiStorm
    Ubisoft Support Staff 631 posts

@matush_svk All right. Thanks for confirming that for me! Would it be possible to get either some screenshots, or even a video clip, of you having Chorizo as an Amigo, but being prompted to start those missions all over again? There is also sometimes an option to revert to a previous save. Does that do anything to help?

Official Response
  • Eatrio
    2 posts
    This post is deleted!
  • hexoiden
    1 posts

@ubisushivamp Hi, i have same problem, i complete quest but don't have a key.

• AranhaPerneta
    1 posts

@mrsporo Same here...

• Ubi-Borealis
    Ubisoft Support Staff 4552 posts

Hello there!

I've merged together several threads about being unable to collect the Mysterious Key during "Fetch Quest" into a single thread. I apologise if any ongoing discussion has been disrupted by this merge. By creating a single thread, we can keep all information and updates from an investigation in an easy-to-find place.

Thank you for taking the time to share your reports with us. The development team have been notified of this issue, and they are currently investigating further. They have asked if affected players can provide us with the following information:

• What did you do after collecting the key the first time (did you go to collect the treasure, or did you go to complete another quest)?
    • Can you please upload a copy of your affected save file to the cloud. This support article can show you how to do this.

@Carshald, @Mrsporo, @Jayall4them, @Peteness81, @Syr4x86, @hexoiden & @AranhaPerneta - Please can you provide us with all of the information requested above? In particular, please can you upload your save file to the cloud, so the developers can take a closer look at these.

Thanks! 😊

Official Response
  • KaaosMachine
    3 posts

@ubistorm

I have also lost the mysterious key, which was given to me by Chorizo, but I didn’t use it right away and have closed the game since receiving the key. Now it’s not in my inventory and I can’t open the chest. Please advise.

• Shiro1979
    1 posts

@mrsporo
    I have the same issue... Hope Ubisoft releases a patch for this soon.

• pozzy1966
    1 posts

Just mopping the last parts of the game (finished the main story and have over 90 hrs of playing the game) and found I too have this Bug and cannot complete the game or get the weapon, hope this gets resolved soon.

• InsaneDarki
    2 posts

Hi, today i was about to complete the 100% of the game, and i had the surprise that due to do the chorizos quest with a friend, now i dont have the key to open the last unique weapon, and the box on montero base is already opened, i cant do anything, my friend checked his inventory and he dont have the key either, when i will be able to complete this game? -.- is there any fix or something? do we need to restart all the game to do a new game just for it?... I hope not

• lttopshelf
    3 posts

@ubi-borealis I have this same issue, and because of it I cannot unlock the platinum trophy on PS5. I have now completed the game and gotten every other trophy, but I can't unlock the trophy for collecting all 49 unique rifles because this chest is still locked and I don't have the key. PLEASE patch this and put the key into our inventory so I can proceed to platinum this awesome game.

• Ubi-Borealis

Hello there @KaaosMachine, @Shiro1979, @pozzy1966, @InsaneDarki & @lttopshelf! Welcome to the forums 🙂

I'm sorry to hear that you have received the Mysterious Key during "Fetch Quest." Thanks for taking the time to share your reports with us. I'd like to assure you that the development team is investigating this issue further. To help with the investigation, would you be able to provide us with the following information:

• What did you do after collecting the key the first time (did you go to collect the treasure, or did you go to complete another quest)?
    • Can you please upload a copy of your affected save file to the cloud. This support article can show you how to do this.

We can then forward these reports to the development team for a closer look.

Thanks! 😊

Official Response
  • KaaosMachine
    3 posts

@ubi-borealis

Hey bro. After I received the key I continued on with other quests, because at the time, I didn’t know where the chest was yet. Since then I have finished the main quest. I’m on PS5 and the save file that’s on the cloud currently has the bug. Thanks.

• Ubi-Borealis

Thanks for letting me know more about your experience, @KaaosMachine! I wasn't able to find a copy of your save on the cloud. Can you ensure that you've followed the steps on this support article to upload a copy of your affected save?

Thanks! 😊

Official Response
  • KaaosMachine
    3 posts

@ubi-borealis

Sure. I just manually uploaded it. Let me know. Thanks.

• InsaneDarki
    2 posts

@ubi-borealis Hello ^^, after the quest i just keep farming and doing quests with my coop friend, i didnt know that it was fora chest, so here i am with the problem now :(, i already uploaded the save to the cloud, hope you can bring us some light with this problem soon 🙂 thanks! and if you need something just tell pls.

• Sneaker42
    5 posts

@ubi-borealis

I've finished another operation or so. I had no idea the key was for a chest on a specific small island.
    In the mean time I've finished the main game and now I can't open the chest.

The save file is synced to the cloud via Ubisoft Connect PC.

• sixpablo
    1 posts

@carshald Hey!! I have this problem too

Suggested Topics