ubisoft discussions

Quick Suggestions

• 20 Likes/585 Replies/9125 Views
    J4CKxH4MMER
    Original poster 2 posts

since the Update i downloaded today my Game keeps Crashing after Choosing a game Profil for FC 6 i have one Profil with 100% and a second one with 86% Game keeps Crashing with both Game Profil`s...

Good Job Ubisoft.. 60€ for this Game and Ubisoft cant even Try/Check there Updates without breakin the Game...

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• Ubi-Borealis
    Ubisoft Support Staff 6078 posts
    Best Answer

Hello there,

Following the release of Title Update 3, we have had reports that players are still experiencing crashes / black screen when launching Far Cry 6, and that this issue has started for some following the release of this Title Update.

If you haven't already, we would recommend that you follow all of the steps provided in this basic troubleshooting article, as these help to resolve a number of common causes behind technical issues experienced in-game. In particular, we'd recommend ensuring that you have verified your game files, as this will repair any corrupted or missing game files.

If the crashes continue to persist after trying these steps, we welcome you to share your report with us. To help us to better gather reports for the development team and provide you with clearer updates, we have opened up two new dedicated Megathreads. You can find these below:

We will now be locking and archiving this thread. If you are still experiencing a crash or black screen on launch following Title Update 3, please share your report in the appropriate Megathread so we can investigate this further.

Thank you 😊

Official Response
  • Hay067den
    1 posts

Whenever i load into the game my screen goes black and i can't seem to fix it, anyone got any ideas?

• MePlayingGTA
    36 posts

Anyone else faced this? I got an update about 1,2 GB on my Ubisoft connect and after that, I just get stuck with black screen after trying to launch the game. Checking files in progress. But anyway: Well done Ubisoft. Well done indeed.

• andrebiedermann
    2 posts

@meplayinggta I have the same effect and no solution.

• YardemHane
    1 posts

Same here: game loads all the way to the menu, but clicking "Continue game" crashes back to desktop. Great update!

• MePlayingGTA
    36 posts

@andrebiedermann For me, the ubisoft connect FC6 file check found some faulty files. Now it's downloading some bigger update about 17 GB.

• z81788078
    1 posts

I got the same issu!

• quik691
    1 posts

@yardemhane Exact same thing here, get all the way to connect game then crash to main page.

• Boesergolf
    2 posts

Before the Hotfix today i played Far Cry 6 without any Problem.
    Now after the Patch my game keeps getting stuck in a Black screen.

• Michael_Rem
    2 posts

@boesergolf Same here.

I have tried:
    Disabeling antivirus
    Disabeling firewall
    Updated grafix driver
    Running as administrator.

• kropslaag1337
    1 posts

@meplayinggta

Properties - Check file games ... That should do the trick!

• hollibolli2013
    1 posts

same here, after the update the game crashed, black screen

• tomic2077
    1 posts

@meplayinggta the same to me. other games can be loaded normally

• fhsna
    1 posts

Same thing to me. load screen for ..........

• EgonOlsen71
    1 posts

@meplayinggta Same here. Fantastic update!

• J4CKxH4MMER
    Original poster 2 posts

Same Here!..

Good Job Ubisoft...

over 12 Years of Game Experience and Millions of Money and u dont even check the Update if it works or not..

60€ for FC 6 and than Updates like this.. Good Job Ubisoft !!!

very disappointing !!!

• Wurst_Piercing2
    3 posts

@boesergolf
    Same by me!!!
    Everthing works fine, but now! ..... that´s stupid

• DoTheBart
    1 posts

After new Patch , Game does not START .

• Emppuka
    1 posts

Same issue here, 1.20Gb update--> black screen on load... Ubisoft again delivers on quality (yes, that is sarcasm)

edit: Did the integrity check, now downloading a 13,27Gb "fix"...so a 1.20Gb update broke 10x more of the rest apparently...

edit: can confirm it works after second download

• maseal
    2 posts

Game has been auto-updated today.
    After selecting "Continue game" (in main menu) it is crashing.
    Rebooting PC also does not help.

In "logs" folder files "game_starter_log.txt" and "uplay_crash_reporter.txt" are empty (0 bytes size)

Suggested Topics