ubisoft discussions

Quick Suggestions

• 20 Likes/585 Replies/9624 Views
    timm_fynn
    10 posts

@kenjibozz_2021
    Habe alles von Ubisoft runtergeschmissen und neu installiert, was bei Bananenleitung super Spaß macht. Die Priorität im Taskmanager auf Echtzeit gesetzt aber nichts funzt mehr seit gestern Abend. Habe nur gesehen, dass im Taskmanger die Meldung hinter dem Spiel kommt: Keine Rückmeldung.

• WID992007
    200 posts

@a-q-m are you running any back round applications behind UBI connect and the game >?

what hardware are you using ?

what CPU what VID card and driver ? did you try a clean install of your video drivers ?

did ya try a clean boot >?

Additionally, for other issues you may wish to look into, that may be the cause of your problem ...

Please see the Ubisoft Support Troubleshooting page here and please go through the steps provided 
    https://www.ubisoft.com/en-gb/help/connectivity-and-performance/article/troubleshooting-technical-issues-on-pc/000061047
    If you still have an issue, Please Contact Ubisoft Support Directly.
    you can do so from that above LINKED page .. or here...to open a support ticket / case
    https://support.ubi.com

the game is workin as EXPECTED here , and runs great , yes even after yesterdays update

• Au-I-Mayhem
    5 posts

@au-i-mayhem I solved it, just verify your files under "properties" of the Game -> Repair it -> download a little Update and it goes on ! 🙂

• timm_fynn
    10 posts

@wid992007
    My system is up to date and more than enough for this game (i7 10750H, GTX 1660ti 16GB ram). Only the problem is since the update yesterday. Because without an update it worked without any problems.

• uberstonks
    4 posts

@timespaceon DIsabling the overlay made no difference to me... Still the black screen of death

• WID992007
    200 posts

@timm_fynn did you verify your game files yet ?

and what vid driver are you using ? and did you do a clean install of it >? dude i'm running a rtx 3060 with no problems .. last week i was using my old GPU a GTX 1060 6 gig card with no problems

on both i used Nvidia driver 472.12 doing a clean install after running DDU (in safe mode WIN 10 ) and yes with my PC disconnected from the internet and used the non DCH driver from guru 3d when i did my driver install so i did not get some crappy MS driver

• WID992007
    200 posts

@timm_fynn you have a mobil CPU make sure your not trying to run the game on your integrated intel vid chip .. and yes that would go to a black screen intel vid chips are not supported

\check your settings in Nvidia control panel or do a clean install of your drivers

if your system os trying to load the game on an INTEL graphics chip that's not a game or ubi issue that's an end user error with a bad driver install or configuration

• AeternoSolus
    1 posts

Played the game for 9 hours on my first day. Went to bed. The second day, the game fails to load and just crashes to a black screen. NOTHING HAD CHANGED.

All drivers are up-to-date. Nvidia 496.13, Windows build 21H1, verified files etc.

Was hoping the update would change things but didn't help at all.

Like most others here, [censored] Off 😠

• timm_fynn
    10 posts

@wid992007
    I have the GeForce driver 496.49 from 10/26/2021. And had the data checked for errors several times. The problem is that a message appears in the Task Manager: "No response" and the game ends.

• robnosh
    1 posts

@ubi-borealis I have just verified my files but it still crashes after trying to boot up the game. At this point we may not be able to play at all until the problem is fixed

• WID992007
    200 posts

@timm_fynn and whatv does NVIDIA control panel say for your vid driver ?

with any laptop ONLY GET drivers from your laptop makers web site for best results

and of course its not responding if you have your gpu set up for your onboard intel integrated gpu .. its NOT SUPPORTED

you need to set that up in Nvidia control panel ..and yes DO CLEAN INSTALL of your vid driver as well as verify your game files

• psipsira
    3 posts

@a-q-m got same problem after update. i can get to the home screen, but when i click on continue, the game crashes.

• WID992007
    200 posts

@timm_fynn USE an older driver then ..have you even looked at all the issues the latest driver has ?
    https://forums.guru3d.com/threads/nvidia-geforce-496-49-whql-driver-download-discussion.440233/: (https://forums.guru3d.com/threads/nvidia-geforce-496-49-whql-driver-download-discussion.440233)

and always use DDU when you install a new driver never trust geforce EXP or windows to install your video Driver

• tuirn
    2 posts

@timespaceon Thank you so much. This has fixed my issue.

• barth_11
    2 posts

Disabling Nvidia and Ubisoft overlay worked for me.
    Game, Ubisoft Connect and Nvidia up to date as well.

• timm_fynn
    10 posts

@wid992007
    MSI Dragon Center shows me at the start that the CPU load when starting Far Cry 6 jumps from 34 to 97% and then back to the standard 3% after the game crashes. And now, honestly, I've reinstalled all the drivers and double-checked for errors.

• Kraken073
    1 posts

I have the same exact issue. The game ran fine last night, got home from work today and after the ubisoft udpate anytime I launch the game it crashes right after the black screen. I have a Rx5700xt, and R7 3700x. Did a clean install of my Gpu drivers, verified the game files, closed all background applications etc etc.

• WID992007
    200 posts

@kraken073 dunno i guess i run a magic PC then ? game is working fine here

• FirebladeBMW
    1 posts

I had the same issues with starting the game, black screen then game would close again.
    I can confirm the solution of disabling the in-game overlay of Ubisoft Connect.

• JtS277
    1 posts

Re: [[26 Oct](2021] [PC] Black Screen when launching Far Cry 6 | POST HERE) - Ubisoft this is very poor - Game played well until know shame 😞

Suggested Topics